Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: As per Autumns request!

ok so Autumn, LMAO there were two ideas there....? My original idea I had (again you get final say) is to have the CT's run down a corridor closing 4 different doors as they go (keeping the zombies out) and once they get to the final "room" the last door closes very slowly and they have cades there to use but they have to be able to defend it for a specifric amount of time. (the doors that they close will reopen after an alloted amount of time). What do you think? I also like the teleport idea. Then all the zombies die of poison gas...?
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    actually rather than a sky scraper what about an escape based around escaping from a ski resort in the alps ala Nolf 1 and "On her majestys secret service"

Mr. Kavinsky, your map is next!
    Last edited by Abandoned; 02-12-2010 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    :3* <3

i like your labyrinth idea btw. looks like itll be a good map.
    <33

I want a picture of David Bowie in it btw.

But I'm sure that'd creep out most people...

*godheissofarkin'hot*

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    ok so Autumn, LMAO there were two ideas there....? My original idea I had (again you get final say) is to have the CT's run down a corridor closing 4 different doors as they go (keeping the zombies out) and once they get to the final "room" the last door closes very slowly and they have cades there to use but they have to be able to defend it for a specifric amount of time. (the doors that they close will reopen after an alloted amount of time). What do you think? I also like the teleport idea. Then all the zombies die of poison gas...?
    I'm horrible when it comes to ideas.

I like the first idea.

But make that the last part, afer they run through the maze and get hella lost.

And can incorporate the crystal ball?

It was an important aspect in the movie...

Or you can incorporate something from Pans Labyrinth.

That movie fucking rocked too.

The crrepy guy with the eyes in his hands...

*shivers*
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

OMG!! david bowie is my fav musician and fav band i just love him! i have every cd of his! but yet have never seen the labryinth seemed really dumb. am i wrong should i watch it? and if you need any david bowie music i got it all

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    OMG!! david bowie is my fav musician and fav band i just love him! i have every cd of his! but yet have never seen the labryinth seemed really dumb. am i wrong should i watch it? and if you need any david bowie music i got it all
    dude.......wow, you have not seen labirynth?!? then you sir are not allowed to play on my map as you will not appreciate it! humppff! J/K But in all seriousness yes go watch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    <33

I want a picture of David Bowie in it btw.

But I'm sure that'd creep out most people...

*godheissofarkin'hot*

I'm horrible when it comes to ideas.

I like the first idea.

But make that the last part, afer they run through the maze and get hella lost.

And can incorporate the crystal ball?

It was an important aspect in the movie...

Or you can incorporate something from Pans Labyrinth.

That movie fucking rocked too.

The crrepy guy with the eyes in his hands...

*shivers*
    LMFAO.....ok that is totally going up on a poster!! lol and yes I can put the crystal ball in the middle of part 2 of the labrynth.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandoned View Post
    LMFAO.....ok that is totally going up on a poster!! lol and yes I can put the crystal ball in the middle of part 2 of the labrynth.
    OMG.

Make a DEATH room with a woman screaming HELLA LOUD and this guys' picture showing up!!!!!

THAT'D BE FUCKING AWESOME!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

provide the scream?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

so herein lies the next and deciding questions, to all those who have seen the movie, should I keep it the way I have it or should i turn it into what it actually looks like in the movie??