Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: what are some strange foods you have eaten?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    beef tongue
    i need to try this. a couple people in here have posted it with positive feedback so it must be worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post

I like chocolate syrup on my chilled shrimp...
    wth is wrong with you woman?
    Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post

And soon to be sushi!

Clone
    you will love sushi. i dont think its a strange food, quite the opposite. its one of my favorites actually. and if you come back here and say that you love the california roll im going to you. california rolls are so cliche and not really the best sushi out there to eat. try the crazy, red dragon, pyramid, or boston roll. and just about any nigiri is good.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

uggh, i can't stand sushi. i've tried it, i just really can't eat it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Now that I'm eating it again, I also like corn in my pancakes.

@UTE: Hahaha, many things... I also like chocolate frosting on my hot wings. And I LOVE sushi. It's the most amazing things in this world. There's a buffet that I always went to because they had sushi. My favorites would include any with octopus, squid, and shrimp. I recently tried this one that was fried on the outside... I can't remember the name for the life of me. It fucking rocked the shit out of my socks.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

4. Default

teehee you said corn hehehe

5. Default

I've tasted chicken.

Just joking...lol. Among the most odd foods I've had include octopus, squid, and goat brain.

6. Default

Same here.

I also mix things together that shouldn't go together...

I like chocolate syrup on my chilled shrimp...
    I like chocolate syrup on my fried scorpians, and I love sugar on top of my pufferfish, and I love ketchup on my squids
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    I like chocolate syrup on my fried scorpians, and I love sugar on top of my pufferfish, and I love ketchup on my squids
    Chocolate tastes good on everything.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i need to try this. a couple people in here have posted it with positive feedback so it must be worth trying.

wth is wrong with you woman?

you will love sushi. i dont think its a strange food, quite the opposite. its one of my favorites actually. and if you come back here and say that you love the california roll im going to you. california rolls are so cliche and not really the best sushi out there to eat. try the crazy, red dragon, pyramid, or boston roll. and just about any nigiri is good.
    Ok CALIFORNIA ROLLS are so disquisting fucking A, I had to throw up my 1st california roll because they taste so bad.
    Fried Ants, chocolate covered crickets, larva covered in sap (like a sucker), live cockroach, calamari.

And soon to be sushi!

almost forgot jack daniels and honeycomb cereal with milk.
    Clone

that I have to lol hard with, and mmmm I love fried ants and live cockroch, but 1st sprinckled with cinnamon
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.

9. Default

Chocolate tastes good on everything.
    amin

10. Default

almost forgot jack daniels and honeycomb cereal with milk.
    Epic

Maynard - The WCS Guy