Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: what are some strange foods you have eaten?

1. Question what are some strange foods you have eaten?

kind of came up with this idea after reading some of the posts in the pets thread.

post the weirdest thing you have eaten. it can be strange or weird food items or food items that are not that common.

i want to make it clear that it should be things that you have actually chewed up and swallowed so no immature posts like saying vagina or cock.

the strangest thing ive eaten is balut.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    kind of came up with this idea after reading some of the posts in the pets thread.

post the weirdest thing you have eaten. it can be strange or weird food items or food items that are not that common.

i want to make it clear that it should be things that you have actually chewed up and swallowed so no immature posts like saying vagina or cock.

the strangest thing ive eaten is balut.

that line just made the thread. i'm sorry.

anyway, the stranges things, probably shark, pheasent, venison sausage...

oh! and scrambled egg-cheese-fried onion-and spam casserol at a scout outing.

that shit was good
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Made me lol so hard.

I've eaten haggis which is sheep intestines filled with liver, heart, lungs, rolled oats and other very delicate pieces of sheep anatomy.

Pretty damn tasty, though.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    beef tongue
    OX TONGUE!!

guess it's the same thing.

did you feel the tastebuds and feel like it was an actual tongue in your mouth? I did.

sadly, I ate it before my first kiss so when i had my first kiss it reminded me of ox tongue.

also chilled jellyfish
    Last edited by yours' truely; 02-05-2010 at 05:16 PM.

5. Default

Buffalo, beef tongue (delish), venison, snake, shark.

I had an ex-boyfriend whose Korean mother tricked him into eating dog when they were in her home city.
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    Made me lol so hard.

I've eaten haggis which is sheep intestines filled with liver, heart, lungs, rolled oats and other very delicate pieces of sheep anatomy.

Pretty damn tasty, though.
    Same here.

I also mix things together that shouldn't go together...

I like chocolate syrup on my chilled shrimp...
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

squid, eel, nothing off the wall. but ill eat pretty much anything...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

8. Default

OX tail soup nicest tasting meat ever, I would like to try a croc or an alligator i hear they taste like chicken.

Just guinea pig is the weirdest thing I've eaten.....oh and vagina.