Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 11.6" Alienware!

1. Arrow 11.6" Alienware!

THANK YOU GOD! Now if you could just have $1000 fall from the sky that would be great, k thanks!
    http://www.alienware.com

I am going to try to order one of these asap so that I can have a new computer to use when I go on vacation next month. This will really make working on the server a breeze and with a laptop this portable and powerful it will be much easier for me to always be in touch with the servers and website anywhere on earth!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    THANK YOU GOD! Now if you could just have $1000 fall from the sky that would be great, k thanks!
    http://www.alienware.com

I am going to try to order one of these asap so that I can have a new computer to use when I go on vacation next month. This will really make working on the server a breeze and with a laptop this portable and powerful it will be much easier for me to always be in touch with the servers and website anywhere on earth!
    alien ware anything is super legit. I'm contimplating buying a tower from them to hook up to my new 32" flat screen TV.

Can you hook up laptops in such a manner?

3. Default

Yes, I have actually been hooking an alienware laptop up to tvs for almost 10 years now. Anything with hdmi will hook up to new ones.

Also yea it is going to be funny if I get one b/c my lil sis got the 15" 2 weeks ago.

4. Default

Sweet thats probably what i will do then.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yes, I have actually been hooking an alienware laptop up to tvs for almost 10 years now. Anything with hdmi will hook up to new ones.

Also yea it is going to be funny if I get one b/c my lil sis got the 15" 2 weeks ago.
    Too bad Dell owns them now =/
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Dell ruins everything. Its like when HP bought out Voodoo. Voodoo used to be good

7. Default

Except that they kept it separate, unlike what HP did when they just took over.

8. Default

I dunno. Dell has control over what Alienware does, since they own the company. I only buy pre-built computers when I'm looking for a laptop.

sick comp.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

10. Default

I was going to say that it would be silly but then i looked at it.
    A gaming laptop with actual battery life, holy shit I want it

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?