Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rate a movie

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Watchmen: -15/10.

Only good part in that movie was the beginning.

The rest sucked arse.
    not a movie for slow people to watch, try veggietales next time.

2. Default

Public Enemies 5/5

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    not a movie for slow people to watch, try veggietales next time.
    i'm putting it out there:
    Veggie Tales The Toy Who Saved Christmas 9/10. That movie got me through my childhood! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

I got a 4 feature film from Walmart for like $5. All 4 horror movies. So I thought to myself wow what a deal and I love horror movies.

First one I watched was Skeleton Man. I then realized this wasn't a horror. In fact it was so lame I couldn't stop laughing. When you have a undead Skeleton dude riding a horse with many weapons at his disposal (which appear out of thin air) and he uses a bow and arrow to take down a helicopter, you then realize why you only paid about $1.25 for the film. But then again Skeleton Man is a super badass.

SKELETON MAN
    All in a days work
    1.5/10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372832/
    Attached Images

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    and he uses a bow and arrow to take down a helicopter
    Lmfao. that's epic.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    and he uses a bow and arrow to take down a helicopter,

ninja gaiden much?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?