Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Cancelling my admin

1. Default

My motherboard got fried. sucks =[
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery, the times when we were happy

Quote Originally Posted by Crim View Post
    If I hadn't already promised my extra motherboard to someone else, I'd say you could have it.

D:
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

yeah, and i'm fresh out too.

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Assasain
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    As ZERO said, "What happened to your desktop?"

I have many spare parts and maybe betwen me and others we can get you back on....
    Naw man It was because of a virus a friend of mine moronically got on it. I plan on buying a new one. Hopefully soon.

5. Default

wait, a virus melted your mobo?

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Assasain
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Naw man It was because of a virus a friend of mine moronically got on it. I plan on buying a new one. Hopefully soon.
    I have a px45pe pro 2 with 2 stix of RAM and a INTEL CPU already installed...

I don't feel like taking it apart to tell u what it is, BUT my guess is it's WAY better than what u s have---

Do u want it??
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crim View Post
    How, and are you RMAing it?

Also have you checked the other parts b/c sometimes your m/b will take other parts with it if it fries.

8. Default

mine was a asus km400 series A7v8x i believe. anything would be better than what i had XD
    There is no greater sorrow than to recall in misery, the times when we were happy

9. Default

@ Zero, i think one of my standoffs was missing and i moved my pc the other day, pretty sure it touched the backside of my tower

Sidenote: my wife likes to mess with my pc while im at work, and knows little to nothing about hardware. so she may have done something to it and just not told me.
    Last edited by Crim; 02-08-2010 at 12:52 AM.

10. Default

Crim I hope you get your PC fixed. You will be missed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.