Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Steamer's App

1. Default

Have we so easily forgotten I LOVE gay people.

Definitely would be a great addition to the clan - does what he does as an admin, has been here forever and is generally a great and fun guy.
    The Complete WCS Guide
    (Click on it)

"They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard."
    Our subject isn't cool, but he thinks it anyway - he may not have a clue, and he may not have style, but everything he lacks, well, he makes up in denial!
    Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back.

3. Default

Don't listen to tom...he just wants on the Steamer....bus...yeah bus... +1 for steamer though.

4. Default

No one can say that they are right for the clan except for the clan itself

That being said, he would be a great addition to the clan!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Thank you thank you. I shall leave this here...

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

Wow 4 years on a application. Just noticed amg

1 # 1

“Language is a complicated thing! It has multiple meanings.”

7. Default

It's errmmaagaahhhwwwww.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones