Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Steamer's App

1. Default

+1 Always enjoyed playing with you steamer.

2. Default

+1 for Steamer. Great player, enjoyable to shoot at.

3. Default

+100000000000000000000

Steamer is an awesome gamer and a better community member. He goes out of his way to help everyone. He would be an excellent addition to IBIS
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

4. Default

I don't think I could appropriately convey the qualities of this individual in my current mental status. *Hates preparing for college..*

So instead, +1 Steamer. Hitman was spot on.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

Thanks you all for the positive responses.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

+1

Steamer is a great companion to kill zombies with.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

Deff +1

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post

Steamer is a great companion to kill zombies with.
    Fun stuff... sry I couln't save you... lmao
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

+1 mothafucka!

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Fun stuff... sry I couln't save you... lmao
    Lawlz, it's coo.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.