Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Steamer's App

1. Default Steamer's App

Well a lot of you already know me, I've been around for quite a while with breaks all around. Some good times, some bad.

I would have to say my favorite maps are Italy and Mil, can't decide between.
    I haven't logged much time on pub as many people are far above my ranking and I'm pretty much a walking kill in there...

For whatever the reason may be I looooveeee deagling people in the face...

I've played with a few clan members know a decent amount of them and most are pretty cool. I've always liked this community and just want to be more involved.

A little about me..... I work in D.C, have a well paying job, have a 6 year old daughter, and I enjoy playing games in my free time with a decent community.
    Last edited by Steamer; 06-11-2012 at 07:03 PM.

2. Default

Most of the members are on Pub so start playing there. Good luck

3. Default

Ok, thanks.

4. Default

Hey,

Good luck with your app....get to know the guys and be patient!!!

Peace

5. Default

Is that your band? I like it, its got an older (late 80's?) with some modern twists type sound to it.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    Is that your band? I like it, its got an older (late 80's?) with some modern twists type sound to it.
    Yep, i am the singer.

Thanks a lot man...glad you like it!!! Stil working on a couple of new songs!! Can t wait!!

Peace

7. Default

^ Unburied.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Steamer View Post
    ^ Unburied.
    Holy shit.

Beast was the last to post on here?

+1!

Steamer makes GG 10x steamier.

Especially when we hunt each other and he always blasts me in the face like a pro.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

9. Default

+ infinite chocolate ^ Infinity

I never thought i would see this!! +1

Rezel<ibis>: i'll make a self reliant artificial intelligence to deal with admins... I'll call it maynard 1.0 a exact replica of his personality to kick the shit out of bad admins..
    maynard<ibis>: an army of AI maynards.... this pleases me.

10. Default

But it's sooo old.... lol. Thanks.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones