Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: wally - DK

1. Default wally - DK

name: wally - DK (changed to Walter|ibis.a
    steamid: "Walter | ibis.a" STEAM_0:1:7258164

moderate racism earlier, and impersonating admin. i asked walter if he was on zm, and he said no.:

Sunday, February 07, 2010
    9:00 PM - acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: ARE YOU IN ZM? TELL ME NOW
    9:00 PM - (BSCo.)†Walter†: nope
    9:00 PM - (BSCo.)†Walter†: why?
    9:00 PM - acolytetojippity...[Ζήτα]: get in here now. walter|ibis.a is in here

(attatched photo proof, i had accidentally hit capslock in game)
    Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Wow what a moron.

And Walter didn't go in the to ban him?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

he did. once he got my messege. so i guess this topic is moot
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

4. Default

Caught him on the zombie server. Banned him from there.

5. Default

wait, he came back? walter already banned for 100080 min

6. Default

Yep it was him. Same name, same id.

7. Default

hmmm, that's strange.

it really was hilarious though, when he told me he was an admin, i called him oujt on it, and the other guy told me it was walter. the round ended, so next round i quickly started a demo and tried to goad the people into telling me who it was again...and then the dumb fuck put on the tag!! I was laughing so freaking hard! i forget, did i have loopback enabled or not? so yeah, i called walter in and you see

*DEAD* walter|ibis.a : you see? i'm walter so shut up for once!
    walter Jaegermeister <ibis.a> has connected
    walter Jaegermeister <ibis.a> (steamId -----------) has entered the game
    walter|ibis.a has left the game (kicked and banned)
    (ADMIN)walter Jaegermeister <ibis.a>: banned for 100080 minutes for impersonating an admin
    (ADMIN)walter Jaegermeister <ibis.a>: bitch
    walter Jaegermeister <ibis.a has left the game (disconnected by user)

8. Default

That doesn't look like the exact log of the console aco...

The letters are messed up... my "a" had an Umlaut! And what's with the weird capitalization?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    He cut out the unimportant items from the console.
    But that's not even a direct copy/paste...

EDIT: According to my console dumps, this Steam ID has been also used under the following names:

Andy | DK
    Wallace | United Kingdom
    Wallace | UK
    Last edited by walterbrunswick; 02-09-2010 at 03:34 PM.

10. Default

you know what walter? i'm sorry for not having a perfect memory.

no, it wasn't a console dump

just basically what happened. i'm sorry, next time someone's besmiching your name, i'll sayy fuckit and let them

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Take a Bow
    via FoxyTunes