Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM Updates 1.6.4

1. Default

I think fasts are fine in zm maps; on the other hand I think they could use a "little" more speed in escape maps. One person being able to hold back a fast zombie is a little too much.
    Poisons have way too little hp; I've seen numerous times where a person becomes one in front of a group of humans just to die again in less than a second.

2. Default

poisons aren't supposed to be toe-to-toe class. they're meant to sneak around, take unused paths (cause of the jumping, and fuck people over from strange angles. their high knockback means that humans rape poisons easily. the only thing i think poisons should have is SLIGHTLY increased speed. as it is, humans w/ knives outpace poisons easily. the only way poisons can hope to catch up are jumping w/ "e" (slightly slightly slightly faster) or if there are vertical obstacles in the humans' path which poisons can just jump.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Updated rconlocker and added dead talk

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Updated rconlocker and added dead talk
    !!!!!

the old version of deadtalk is back?

dead zombies and cts talk to living ct???
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

1 thing that still needs to get fixed is escape maps because the zombie still spawns wherever so people need to start adding escape maps that they know about because right now its pointless playing them

6. Default

Zero you have to face the facts the current zombie settings only work on escape maps.

Your either going to have to rig up a separate cading server with the old zombie settings or devise a system that auto switches it to the old zombie setting when we go to a cade map.

And for the love of god do what you have to, to get the fucking mute to work, thats basic 101 kinda stuff you need for multiplayer.

its either that or get the votemute working and fast acting, ala only 2 votes to enable it and alow it to be reenabled quickly on someone rejoing to avoid a mute.

7. Default

it runs two different settings, one for zm maps and one for ze maps. The health speed and knockback is totally different from ze to zm. Also mute is a problem with valve it is not something I can fix. From what I gather you say they are fine on escape maps but under powered on zm maps.

8. Default

Yeah they are, theres virtually no difference between the two. the major problem on the cades is the knockback is way too much with that many people in one place shooting at them, hell even trying to run down one person on open ground with only a glock is hard.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Yeah they are, theres virtually no difference between the two. the major problem on the cades is the knockback is way too much with that many people in one place shooting at them, hell even trying to run down one person on open ground with only a glock is hard.
    kav's definately right. they each need a bit more health, and reduced knockback. my poison never died as quick as it does now, against a single noob w/ a fucking mac10

10. Default

Ok then what is problem happening is that now that the server no longer lags shots actually are registering and thus zombies need more health. Considering that registration should have improved by about 50% I suggest we try an increase of 15% health on all zombies and slight reductions in knockback for those that have values to support it. Also some changes to health regeneration rates to the tune of 15%-25%.