Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: ZM Updates 1.6.4

1. Default

new maps are

2. Default

new maps are alright.

3. Default

• Hard Mode is back, all zombies have been buffed 1000hp on ZM maps.
      • Old school knockback is BACK. Knockback is independently controlled per race for HS however all races have equal knock back everywhere else of which is directly related to the damage they take.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
      • Hard Mode is back, all zombies have been buffed 1000hp on ZM maps.
      • Old school knockback is BACK. Knockback is independently controlled per race for HS however all races have equal knock back everywhere else of which is directly related to the damage they take.
    ...which means that now zombies are overall weaker.

knockback should be calculated by race for ALL shots, not just HS. otherwise deformed are nothing but easily killed meatwads.

also, if you keep these settings, we need to start enforcing absolutely 2 person max to crouch spots. this is not a suggestion. 2 people. that's it.

honestly...this change is bad. the added hp is good!! but the knockback is too severe.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Wow, Mako Reactor didn't make to the update? I wanted it so bad...

6. Default

ZERO, this knockback makes it OUTRAGEOUSLY easy to win as a human. I can use the UMP and not even have to try because a single bullet stops them dead in their tracks.

7. Default

I will modify it so that it only activates 10% of the time and is only 50% as effective per dmg as it is now. This will greatly lessen the ability of one single player to take advantage of the knockback so that it is more effective when a group of players are shooting at the same target.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will modify it so that it only activates 10% of the time and is only 50% as effective per dmg as it is now. This will greatly lessen the ability of one single player to take advantage of the knockback so that it is more effective when a group of players are shooting at the same target.
    did you fix the jumping thing too?

after you updated, getting shot once hile jumping immediately pushes you back to the ground. all your vertical momentum just vanishes.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

I can try to see if it can be programed so that vertical momentum is maintained.

Below is a part of the code so you guys can see what is going on:
    Code:
                 if(Math_GetRandomFloat(0.0, 1.0)<=0.1)
                {
                    decl Float:Clientposition[3], Float:targetposition[3], Float:vector[3];
                    GetClientEyePosition(Attacker, Clientposition);
                    GetClientEyePosition(Client, targetposition);
                    MakeVectorFromPoints(Clientposition, targetposition, vector);
                    NormalizeVector(vector, vector);

ScaleVector(vector, (damage/2));

TeleportEntity(Client, NULL_VECTOR, NULL_VECTOR, vector);
                }
    ---------- Post added at 04:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

What I may do is reprogram it to use push force instead as used in wcs. This would have the result of instead of jerky movement would instead create a physics force that pushes against the zombie. This instead of stopping them would work more like slowing although if high enough could stop them and push them back. I can also try to cross integrate with zombie mod itself and see if we can get class integration.

10. Default

Ok I reprogrammed it so that instead of changing your velocity all together it just adds velocity in the opposite direction from the shot. This produces a smother effect that also works relatively in that you will speed up if you are running away and shot in the back. Also if you jump up and are shot from under you will fly up higher.

I can increase how often the knock back triggers and how effective it is so let me know if it needs more adjustments. Also I can adjust it per race if needed although I do not think it is high enough for that to matter. Note that HS knock back works like before and activates 100% of the time with an amount different for each race.