Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: zm server went screwy

1. Default zm server went screwy

Not exactly sure what happened.
    Kicked a guy impersonating yoyo who wouldn't stop spamming. Next round later I see cts killing terrorists and no zombies were spawning. I checked the console for any commands going off and I didn't see anything. Ztele wasn't working either. It looked like zombie mod was just turned off; I switched the map hoping it would fix it. The server was unusually laggy during that map too; several moments of unable to move for anyone.
    Next map, zm_rooftop_runaway had low gravity. It was at 615. I noticed when I shot a poison into the air and kept him up there till he flew out of the map.
    This was about 3:45 pm central time.

Did you try restarting it?
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

I don't know the command to restart. Like i said, changing the map seemed to fix it. No idea though was gravity was low in rooftop_runaway, i fixed it though by changing sv_gravity back to 800.

4. Default

Could have something to do with sdk hooks not being updated yet...

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    I don't know the command to restart. Like i said, changing the map seemed to fix it. No idea though was gravity was low in rooftop_runaway, i fixed it though by changing sv_gravity back to 800.
    ma_rcon _restart

I believe.

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

- Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

Is your monitor plugged in?

If yes, then I'd personally restart the server.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

7. Default

wait, we're missing the important question here. what happened to that poison zombie? is he still up there? did you get him down?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Like I said bears, I didn't know the command at the time.
    As for the poison zombie, he died while he tried landing back into the map.

Well now you know the command for future reference.

^^

(delete and be banned)

- Albert Einstein

- Proverb

- Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

-Dennis Waitley

10. Default

note the space between ma_rcon and _restart
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?