Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: mapping ideas

Default mapping ideas

ok so here is the deal guys, I want you to send me your mapping ideas....keep it in one post please, and I do not want any fuck-side-up posts, please and thank you. I am fishing for map ideas to better the ibis ZM servers! And maybe if I get a hint of fun-ness I might make a GG one or two!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

2. Default

hmmm...

well...

are there any rats-like zm maps? see deathcookin or rats pub maps to see what i mean.

also, maybe an escape map based off of a college campus or z cade map based off of the matrix some how. You spawn in a completely white room, with shelves upon shelves of guns, and like 3 or 4 doorways (black so you can see them against the far wall) which teleport you (one way) to a big-ass city...but not sure after that.

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Take a Bow
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

well you've already read my other ideas, but what about these rigged up as escapes?

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=48310

http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=65107

by the way abandonded you dont need gmod to play either of these just instal synergy (which is free just type synergy in the steam store and dl it)

put them in the maps folder and then just create a server with them to play'em

4. Default

don't hhave gmod or sybergy...but that startrek one looks fucking sweet. +1 to an escape from that

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Knights of Cydonia
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Make an escape map full of distraction tits...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    +fucking1.

I want distraction tits!
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    they have quickly make me infamous.

and I think any map involving moving floor tiles large and small would be a really cool concept

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

I am liking these ideas......distracting tits? LMFAO!! moving tiles? How would that be......?
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

9. Default

almost like a bunny hop map

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

I like the escape L4D hospital going up to get to the helicopter.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley