Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: the metal thread.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

The only thing I hate about Metal is the "screaming". The music is good, but god damn there scretching is not entertaining in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    The only thing I hate about Metal is the "screaming". The music is good, but god damn there scretching is not entertaining in the least.
    most do not listen to metal for entertainment. if one does, then youre a sad case.

there is beauty in the screams. and yes, metal is pretty damn good music.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post

there is beauty in the screams. and yes, metal is pretty damn good music.
    +10

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

It is an art, and I would love to see you even attempt to do what they do. "The only thing you don't like about metal", give me a fucking break, you don't like metal at all.

i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    It is an art, and I would love to see you even attempt to do what they do. "The only thing you don't like about metal", give me a fucking break, you don't like metal at all.
    Whilst im nto saying its easy to do, im saying I dont enjoy it. That guy in your third video, I have to say is rather skilled though o.O
    I could have phrased that better to I dont care for, instead of I hate, as some people are rather good at it and I dont want to belittle them.

Also, while Metal is not my favorite genre, I enjoy it.

most do not listen to metal for entertainment. if one does, then youre a sad case..
    errr. Wtf?
    Last edited by StarsMine; 02-10-2010 at 10:40 PM.

8. Default

i make a distinction.

"grunting" (cannible corpse) i HATE

"Yelling (slayer) i sometimes hate

screaming is alright.

and whatever children of bodom or ensiferum does is AMAZING!!!

oh, then you have power/symphonic metal which is the best ever made.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Whilst im nto saying its easy to do, im saying I dont enjoy it. That guy in your third video, I have to say is rather skilled though o.O
    I could have phrased that better to I dont care for, instead of I hate, as some people are rather good at it and I dont want to belittle them.

Also, while Metal is not my favorite genre, I enjoy it.

errr. Wtf?
    Since you like him, I'd suggest delving into a little "metalcore". You'll enjoy it.
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scrubbleboo View Post
    Since you like him, I'd suggest delving into a little "metalcore". You'll enjoy it.
    I never said I liked him, I just said he was skilled, He was screaming 2 different pitches at the same time. And he could scream at multiple pitches instead of most singers that just do one pitch the whole damn song.

Screaming isnt my cup of tea, but if I ever have time, I look Metalcore up.