Thread: Dark B.A.S.I.C.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Dark B.A.S.I.C.

Right now Im trying to teach myself how to program. I had this compiler for a few years and I had books for it too but I never really got far with it just some basics.

But I realized I need have more direction in my life so Im trying to teach myself this during my free time instead of playing so many games.

Has any one heard or use this, whats your thoughts on this and please no "Dont learn basic its useless learn C++ or java" I heard that before.

http://darkbasicpro.thegamecreators.com/ link to there website for those that haven't heard of it.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

2. Default

Right now, Im learning Java, so I cant help you.
    Good luck on Basic, programing is quite difficult not because of the logic, but from learning all those commands, and using those commands in your logic

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

I learned a little C++ in high school, but i got lost pretty fast. we had to use C++ too program our robot for US FIRST

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

basic is easy as shit.

serioiusly. out 3rd class in high school, the curriculem was having us actually print to the screen for the first time, we spent that class converting songs into frequencies and making the comps play them using beeps.

i completely forget almost everything from qBasic (the one we used) but i could be a littl helpful if you give specific questions
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by KaMiKaZi_NiNjA View Post
    I learned a little C++ in high school, but i got lost pretty fast. we had to use C++ too program our robot for US FIRST
    Yeah I'm with you I did a little bit in high school, but I got lost. too bad, I would love to learn it!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

6. Default

well there is Easy C its a program that strings pre-loaded code together for you just copy paste

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

if you wanna learn more on the lines of pranks jokes or malicious shit, leqarn ruby