Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The new site

1. Default

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Yea, I would not use that one unless there was a way to keep the background in place.
    There is an HTML code to fix backgrounds... problem is you would have to incorporate it between the image code and the website code.

<body style="background-attachment: fixed; background-repeat: no-repeat;" background="xxx.jpg">
    is the proper code I believe.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

#2 is cool and if u have cold fusion (I think that's the program) u can make the top layer scroll while the background remains the same or vica versa..

Bottom line,, use the one that offers the most bang for the buck on the $$$$ side of the spectrum as that's your long term goal anyway.

I'm sure that after you play around with it that there are mods available that you can adapt to the formating of the site...

My 2 cents

Your show, your go..........
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

talk template one.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

5. Default

wait, there is tis one i've seen what's it called again?

blak ice by mr. eee @ simplegfx.net
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Jeeze, if you're gonna go with the second one, might as well add some palm trees and guys in Hawaii shirts. The wood.. It bothers me on a level so deep I cannot gather the words to express it.

Are you thinking about using those exact same types of colors/backgrounds, or is that just to give us a rough idea?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

Ive looked at both every carefully, there isnt to much diffence but ill have to say:

http://www.talktemplate.com/forum.php?styleid=15

if you go with other the sold black at the bottom looked half way decent

8. Default

how about a skin selector...so that we can pick from like, 3?

and make one the skin we have now
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

+1 Agreed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

+1 also.
    Assuming this is just the template we are voting for, I still go with #2

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?