Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admin Abuse : Dog Brother #1 <Ibis.a>

1. Default

Autumn, if you really wanted to nail me for something, you might not want to let your unhealthy obsession with me show. God knows you have nothing nice to say, even when I'm just logging onto a server. How many times have I tried to be friendly towards you? And yet you look for every little fragment of information you could nitpick at. I am fucking done with you.

As for my actions:

I am sorry, everyone. I in fact did not realize that slaying you before a map change, or during a warm-up round would negatively affect your rank. This was an honest mistake. And let me repeat, I am sorry for the actions I took which led to your rank being degraded.

Although, I am not the only admin who plays around with commands such as slap. I got carried away. I will be happy to accept the punishment handed down from ZERO in regards to these actions.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post

Although, I am not the only admin who plays around with commands such as slap. I got carried away. I will be happy to accept the punishment handed down from ZERO in regards to these actions.
    90% of the time when you see an admin slapping someone they either deserved it, or are really good friends with the person and are just messing around with them on a friend lvl.

slaying a person for no reason, or slapping them for no reason at anytime is abuse.

and props for admiting you were wrong for doing it and acting like an adult.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    90% of the time when you see an admin slapping someone they either deserved it, or are really good friends with the person and are just messing around with them on a friend lvl.

slaying a person for no reason, or slapping them for no reason at anytime is abuse.

and props for admiting you were wrong for doing it and acting like an adult.
    That's the thing, maynard. Mos Def and I were getting along quite fine, and he and I were messing around with each other. Had he expressed any displeasure with my actions, I would have stopped right there and then.

I've also slapped Wake and Bake a couple times, and he's not taken it offensively either. It's mostly just me messing around with some people I'm reasonably acquainted with. The only questionable slapping I think I performed would have been with socket.

Don't take that as an excuse though, because it isn't intended to be. I feel that some people were viewing the slapping from a third party's view, and suspected the worst, reporting it was the right thing to do.

I'm not angry at anyone for this. I obviously handled myself improperly, and I am in fact very sorry for that.

EDIT: Okay guys, sorry, but I won't be able to reply to this thread again until I get some much needed sleep. Haven't had any since yesterday afternoon/evening.

4. Default

Due to morons flaming this abuse thread. I will close it and let Zero decide.