Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: .SuddeN#FIRE banned for possible hacking

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by .Sudden#FIRE View Post
    So..? Nobody said if I'm going to get unbanned or not.. Like can you give me a definite statement yes or no?

I've been waiting patiently thus far when I really didn't do anything. :\
    Once ZERO weighs in you'll get a response. Until then admins and regulars deliberate and talk about what's going on.

All I can tell you is be patient.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

2. Default

zero's watching demo as i type this (yes, stalker lol)

still don't understand that kill at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

I have played the demo at regular speed and did not see anything I then slowed it down to even 7% and could not find anything at all. The two type of hacks that could have been used where aimbot or auto fire. It has been concluded that no hacks were used.

Aimbot: This implies that a program is automating the targeting system. As a result it is limited to the way that a program works in that the effects will be apparent when ever it "locks on" this is seen as the aim snaps to the defined target. It becomes very apparent when the user is going to look from one side to another and the speed of the aim slows at the target and then suddenly snaps away. Increase acceleration toward the defined lock point and decreased acceleration away is the mark of well configured aimbot. The users aim speed was consistent at all times and no jerks or snaps were detected. Therefore it can be concluded that no aimbot was used. Also there was no locking of any kind as the user was clearly making human adjustments to the aim after scrolling past the target on multiple occasions which is inconsistent with aimbot.

Auto fire: this is when the gun shoots any time the crosshair passes over the target clearly this hack was not used as there were multiple times when the aim passed over a target and no shots were fired.

As for the last kill I see what you all are saying but it occurred at the end of the round where we know there is strange lag issues sometimes. The demo is only how it looked from the spec but they are not at the same ping as the two players or are able to move back and forth in time like the server does to determine player positions.

The player has been unbanned.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have played the demo at regular speed and did not see anything I then slowed it down to even 7% and could not find anything at all. The two type of hacks that could have been used where aimbot or auto fire. It has been concluded that no hacks were used.

Aimbot: This implies that a program is automating the targeting system. As a result it is limited to the way that a program works in that the effects will be apparent when ever it "locks on" this is seen as the aim snaps to the defined target. It becomes very apparent when the user is going to look from one side to another and the speed of the aim slows at the target and then suddenly snaps away. Increase acceleration toward the defined lock point and decreased acceleration away is the mark of well configured aimbot. The users aim speed was consistent at all times and no jerks or snaps were detected. Therefore it can be concluded that no aimbot was used. Also there was no locking of any kind as the user was clearly making human adjustments to the aim after scrolling past the target on multiple occasions which is inconsistent with aimbot.

Auto fire: this is when the gun shoots any time the crosshair passes over the target clearly this hack was not used as there were multiple times when the aim passed over a target and no shots were fired.

As for the last kill I see what you all are saying but it occurred at the end of the round where we know there is strange lag issues sometimes. The demo is only how it looked from the spec but they are not at the same ping as the two players or are able to move back and forth in time like the server does to determine player positions.

The player has been unbanned.
    good deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?