Thread: .SuddeN#FIRE banned for possible hacking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default .SuddeN#FIRE banned for possible hacking

I took a demo and I believe he has some sort of aimbot but I would like more opinions on it. What do you think?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

2. Default

Hello, I'm .Sudden#FIRE or Matt, if you don't feel like typing out .Sudden#FIRE.

I know even if I tell you that I do not aim-bot that will not change your opinion, so hopefully you can tell that I sincerely do not through the demo.

I just posted to tell you that if you have any questions you can email me at the email I signed up with and I'll answer them as soon as possible. Hopefully this can get resolved soon and I can play on your server(s) again with my brother, if not then thanks for the service thus far, was fun and good luck with your server(s).

It'd also be nice if you could notify me if I will or will not get unbanned, but if that's too much to ask I'll just check back once a day and hope for the best. ^-^

I'm off to watch anime. xP Baii

3. Default

gotta say, demo looks like aimhack

not many wasted shots (as in he expected to kill in one shot) even at really long range

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Knights of Cydonia
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

not many wasted shots (as in he expected to kill in one shot) even at really long range
    that means nothing...

believe it or not, some people are actually good at the game lol. not every 1 needs 2 spray.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

oh, i most certainly understand that maynard.

still, this one seemed a bit...off

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Knights of Cydonia
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

So is there a process you're doing, such as sending it in and getting it checked.. or?

Just curious.. I don't mind waiting, even though I really haven't done anything at all so the ban is kind of unfair, but I'd like to be able to play on your server with my brother again. xP