Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i need help windows live!

1. Default i need help windows live!

i cant play save playing bioshock 2 and gears of war becouse they all make me save my game using windows live and every time i try and connect to windows live it says i dont have a internet connection and i obviously do the only thing i can think of is when i reformatted my computer i just installed a wireless thing and dident install any internet driver i dont no if thats the problem or not but i really need someones help PLZ!

2. Default

have you created a windows live account or downloaded windows live games I had a similar problem when I got Fallout 3

3. Default

yeah i do have an account and i got a game that came with it gears of war and when i try starting it it just cant find internet connection thats all i can get outa it

4. Default

Something must be blocking windows live I guess.

5. Default

Disable any firewall you have on your computer for wireless connections.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

I would look up a save game hack that bypasses the windows live system. Making you be connected to the internet to save a fucking game is a gay form of DRM. Pirates still get around it and once again its the customer that suffers.

7. Default

You know, I get the lame part that Micro$oft is creating the Windows Live thing to engage on PC gamers of the Xbox Live community and the little perks of getting achievements and what not especially if they don't have Steam. I don't know if this has anything to do with pirating versions, though that might be the lamers excuse to pass through the requirement.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

8. Default

Buy them for 360, its better.
    -MBP

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Disable any firewall you have on your computer for wireless connections.
    Yeah the first thing i would check is your firewall maybe for some reason the port number is being blocked.

10. Default ok ok

i dont have a tv so how would i use a 360 plus i am a PC kinda guy but anyways i spent an hour and a half on the the phone with games for windows live and yep to figure out none of my ports are open so they tell me to call netgear and have them help me do that i even have the list of ports that need to be open for this and FUCK netgear! you only get a 3 month tech support help thats fucked up! AHHHHH this is really getting to be lame! anyone no how to open ports!