Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: i need help windows live!

1. Default

fuck me! ugh so i added all the ports like i was told to and when i go to use port cheacker it still says there not open or un reachable! any help

2. Default

The solution would have not been to buy those games in the first place. If you had read my bioshock 2 thread you would have seen that I am boycotting that game for that exact reason.

Also you probity have the ports blocked on your actual computer not just on the router...

3. Default

how would i unblock them

4. Default

Are you signing onto the modem with a PW? If so just disable the password. I never understood why people put PW on their router unless they have sensitive personal information, or live in dorm/apartment complex where you don't want to share connection.

To disable anything, you're going to have to log onto where the computer is connected to the router. Disable the password so you won't use one. Normally I get shit for this, but honestly the only reason why we have ours locked is because of my father's accounting business & I had set up my old college apartments router because my roommates and I were not comfortable giving our internet to other people. :P

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me