Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: whos going to get it?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Reach was glassed before even the first game of halo. IDK how its suddenly normal now.
    they didn't glass the whole thing, they were looking for something down there and the Spartan II's go to stop them. i think at some point the Spartan III's meet up with some of them.

2. Default

did you read first strike?

they found the thing the covenant was looking for on reach, underneath the castle base in that book
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

i two of the books years ago. but the game reach has nothing to do with the books. neither does this thread.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

i'm sorry.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i two of the books years ago. but the game reach has nothing to do with the books. neither does this thread.
    You know your gay when you read books about the video games you play.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    well, my gf would say otherwise. the halo books were actually really well written. i was suprised

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will not have anything to do with that game.
    +10

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    keep hating. halo owns.
    @acolyte: yea the ones i read were pretty good. but dont mind anex. he just really hates halo because he sucks at it.

9. Default

well, honestly, halo does suck. yeah, at the time it was amazing, but the story, graphics, gameplay were all slightly better than average. bioshock was where it's at, and still nothing will approach cs:s as far as shooters go.

10. Default

well, honestly, halo does suck. yeah, at the time it was amazing, but the story, graphics, gameplay were all slightly better than average. bioshock was where it's at, and still nothing will approach cs:s as far as shooters go.
    to each his own.
    yea css is on top with shooters but halo is pretty damn close (as far as how many people are playing it and how much has been sold.) as far as gameplay, they are obviously completely different. but to say it sucks is kind of stretching it. there wouldnt be as many people playing it and it wouldnt have such an epic fanbase if it sucked.