Thread: whos going to get it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Exclamation whos going to get it?

its only february and i cant fucking wait! after watching this video, i feel i have tourettes.

http://www.bungie.net/projects/reach...x?c=58&i=24782

this game looks gorgeous and its still in development. tits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

2. Default

Those bird looking things look fucking retarded. And they weren't in the book if i remember right. So I don't approve.

Edit: Its called a skirmisher or some shit.
    -MBP

3. Default

yea, they look like something out of sesame street. but theyre still badass.

oh but bungie said that the game has nothing to do with the book even though they are both about the planet reach.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

4. Default

Reach was glassed before even the first game of halo. IDK how its suddenly normal now.
    -MBP

5. Default

I will not have anything to do with that game.

yeah ok, in my opinion, it looks like they just reskinned everything and threw in a few new details and lvls.....ummm ok?
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I will not have anything to do with that game.
    +10

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    Reach was glassed before even the first game of halo. IDK how its suddenly normal now.
    they didn't glass the whole thing, they were looking for something down there and the Spartan II's go to stop them. i think at some point the Spartan III's meet up with some of them.

9. Default

did you read first strike?

they found the thing the covenant was looking for on reach, underneath the castle base in that book
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?