Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NETGEAR! is lame

1. Default NETGEAR! is lame

netgear only gives you 3 months of tech support sence it was bought and registed on your computer all i wanted to do is figure out how to open my ports and i no you all are thinking here let me play you the worlds smallist violin my heart bleeds for you
    Last edited by brentidge; 02-12-2010 at 01:49 PM.

2. Default

What is the point of this thread?

CISCO > *

/thread

3. Default

just shareing how lame netgear is for the people like me who cant fix there problems on there own and hoping someone would tell me how to open ports!

4. Default

trying too open up ports too download etc?

There usually opened directly through your Router and/or your firewall options

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

5. Default

i am trying to open these 7 ports to be able to use games for windows live
    tcp80
    udp88
    tcp3074
    udp3074
    tcp53
    udp53
    tcp443

if any one can give detailed instroctions that would be lovely! try and write the instroctions as if i was 10 i am not the best with internet options

6. Default

7. Default

THANK YOU! very much i have been trying to find something like that

8. Default

Google is your friend

9. Default

Your trying to do this on a router I am assuming? Also I do not really see how this is their problem as opening and closing ports is the most basic task you can do with a router. It would be like buying a car and then complaining that you do not know how to drive in the rain.

Also is there anything your trying to gain from this thread like how to open the ports?

10. Default

yeah i am trying to open those 7 ports so i can use games for windows but i just added them and used port cheacker and there still saying there not open or unreachable i just want to save my game in gears of war and bioshock 2