Thread: I guess watch out for him

1. Default I guess watch out for him

|₣ﻆ|βטмБĽEBΞΞ ŦūNA (STEAM_0:1:18598262). was aimboting before just as a warning

A reg on GG gave me his info and such, but he was already gone by the time I showed up. I can't verify this accusation of aimboting but you all might as well keep an eye out for him.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    |₣ﻆ|βטмБĽEBΞΞ ŦūNA (STEAM_0:1:18598262). was aimboting before just as a warning

A reg on GG gave me his info and such, but he was already gone by the time I showed up. I can't verify this accusation of aimboting but you all might as well keep an eye out for him.
    OMG its a Community BOLO folks... BE ON THE LOOK OUT...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

shouldn't the "THE" be lowercase clone, as it doesn't appear in the acronym?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?