Thread: English classes anyone??

1. Default English classes anyone??

Hey guys!!

I am in a great moment of inspiration in the last few days, i wrote a lot (lyrics)!!! I am wondering if someone would be my english corrector!! lol...not especially for grammar ( cuz i can kick my ass and find it in the dictionnary)but more for expressions, idioms, metapohr, etc....because i know, sometimes, i take my french expression and translate em to the english but it doesn t always sounds like i want or mean what i want.... well...anyway...i would love some opinion on how i wrote em and what you think about what i say in those.... I can send em to you and you can just go over em and tell me what is correct and cool and what is not!!

Thanks

Peace

2. Default

Dual's the man you're looking for. He's an English Major from Stanford University.

3. Default

*cough* *cough*

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Dual's the man you're looking for. He's an English Major from Stanford University.
    *Cough* He means Stanford trucking company *Cough*
    -MBP

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    *Cough* He means Stanford trucking company *Cough*

I LOL'ed irl.

6. Default

I could take a look at them in my spare time, by the way i do not think i got a chance to say that the new page looks nice.

where are they...

7. Default Spazito Im Your Man

Just Holla When Need Some Shit I Know Slang From Mexico To Canada To Ny To La! You Want To How Proper English I Got That To Comes The The Business Bullshit Is Uncle June Life...... If You Can Bullshit The World Is Yours!!!!!!!!!! And Thats Real Talk......uncle June

8. Default spanglish

lol june I don't think he is looking to bullshit his lyrics! I minored in english at john carroll u, its no standford but for 40k a year it wasn't bad. beast if you want to pm me ill look them over for you.

and I still don't agree with you writing lyrics instead of playing css with us!

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    lol june I don't think he is looking to bullshit his lyrics! I minored in english at john carroll u, its no standford but for 40k a year it wasn't bad. beast if you want to pm me ill look them over for you.

and I still don't agree with you writing lyrics instead of playing css with us!
    HAHHA ...thanks man..as soon as i get back to my practice place... ill pm my lyrics!!

I am actually fuckin sick...i got a sinus problem from my diving accident i got a couple years ago. I dunnno exactly why, but it came back this week and i am just dying on my couch!!! i may have to get surgery,,,we ll see when the inflamation s gone. anyway....be back soon!!!!

PEACE