Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 30qs (fake?) and Superty007

1. Default

Could it be possible that the steamids both started off the same, but one had an extra number attached to the end, causing it to ban both since they had the same first string of numbers? Kind of like when you go to slap a player by typing in part of his name and it slaps a few others because of the same letters in their names?

I confused myself with that, but I'm sure you'll figure it out..
    Fear is a Liar.

2. Default

This spanned multiple maps. Yes you were cade breaking on a zm map, the one with the security door than can only be opened from the inside. I specced you after people who complaining about you cade breaking.
    As for the map I banned you on, I was on spec so I couldn't hear what you were saying but I think it was clear that you were mad at me since you decided to spray a pic saying "dr Tran is a fag" for kicking you earlier. Spray tracking is how I found how you were using multiple names so I checked back and found out I had to deal with you before for the same shit. Likewise I know you were one of the ones trying to pre-nuke in atix helicopter.
    That's why I banned your ass, you're a multi-rule breaker and kicking/temp banning wasn't getting to you. I don't need my cade broken to get mad, it just takes an ass like you who is a regular and still has to be told not to do this shit.
    Last edited by DrTran; 02-15-2010 at 11:06 PM.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    This spanned multiple maps. Yes you were cade breaking on a zm map, the one with the security door than can only be opened from the inside. I specced you after people who complaining about you cade breaking.
    As for the map I banned you on, I was on spec so I couldn't hear what you were saying but I think it was clear that you were mad at me since you decided to spray a pic saying "dr Tran is a fag" for kicking you earlier. Spray tracking is how I found how you were using multiple names so I checked back and found out I had to deal with you before for the same shit. Likewise I know you were one of the ones trying to pre-nuke in atix helicopter.
    That's why I banned your ass, you're a multi-rule breaker and kicking/temp banning wasn't getting to you. I don't need my cade broken to get mad, it just takes an ass like you who is a regular and still has to be told not to do this shit.

I'm sorry, but this is getting out of hand. This "admin" is just blatantly making up bogus concocted claims in order to justify his decision, which was originally based off of some form of unjustified anger or rage against another player. I never broke 'cades, I don't play in GG servers, I don't even know HOW to "pre-nuke." I follow the rules as written on IBIS servers.

As by the demeanor of his conversation with me, and the excessive name-calling "bastard, ass, shit," I respectfully ask that someone in charge re-instate me into the server. This "admin's" story has wavered with each post (first I was on a ZM cade map, then not, now I am again.) The blatant attempt to use rumors and hearsay to add credence to his argument is not honest, and not fair. I have no problem, except when people start fabricating whole sets of misinformation to get others into trouble. If there was any justification to any of these claims, there would be a demo. After all, he mentioned "I specced you after people who complaining about you cade breaking." Surely if anything he said was true, there would be proof of my guilt, a demo, a screenshot, SOMETHING. Notice how nothing has been presented other than an inconsistent story and curse words.

The Puritans used to accuse people of crimes they didn't commit, back in the day. They were called Witch Trials.
    Last edited by gokkunfan; 02-16-2010 at 01:28 AM.

4. Default

zombie?

ok. this needs to be resolved. time, date, and zero can look at the sourcetv demos. it'll just go onto the massive ass list he has for things to do regarding the servers. there. problem solved. no more need for fighting, you'll just have to wait a while. no clue how long.

edit: i'm intensly curious as to why you keep refering to him as this "admin" with the quotes. there is no question as to that.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    there. problem solved.
    See below please.
    Attached Images

6. Default

...what are you showing me?

your steamID?
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

And its just as easy to deny something just as well. Its easy to record an aimbotter, its not the same recording a cade breaker as you're less likely to see the act.
    As I said multiple times, you were caught doing this shit under multiple names in the past; it was just bad timing on my part that I didn't notice earlier to match your id to previous tools I've dealt with. I don't see the need to record people I kick or temporarily ban so you just got lucky with that. But you're right, its just my word against yours since I didn't take that step.
    You're right Acolyte, we'll just wait for Zero to deal with this.

When (if) you check the logs can see what's up with Superty007? 30qs doesn't seem to know him apparently, so I'm curious why banning him by steam id also banned Superty.

8. Default

no no, serious;y. i want him to answer my 2 quuestions. why are you "admin" and what was that attatchment supposed to show me?

i hope he didn't expect when i said "there. problem solved" that he meant he was unbanned. that zero had looked through sourceTV, made a decision, and unbanned him in the 8 min between my post and that one.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    Its easy to record an aimbotter, its not the same recording a cade breaker as you're less likely to see the act. I don't see the need to record people I kick or temporarily ban so you just got lucky with that. But you're right, its just my word against yours since I didn't take that step.
    So you admit you actually have no evidence or proof that I did anything wrong. Well, we're making some progress at least. As far as stories go, I would say that yours has been inconsistent, full of holes, and with unnecessary derogatory remarks.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no no, serious;y. i want him to answer my 2 quuestions. why are you "admin" and what was that attatchment supposed to show me?
    The screenshot was to show that the original problem wasn't actually solved. Actually, no problem was solved at all. It was like a band-aid thrown onto a gunshot wound, then "Problem solved" gleefully announced afterward.

As for my perception of an admin, it's typically not someone who tries to curse at people, spread rumors and hearsay, and attempt to defile someone's name with false claims that lack proof or evidence. That was the meaning behind the quotation marks.
    Last edited by gokkunfan; 02-16-2010 at 01:28 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gokkunfan View Post

The screenshot was to show that the original problem wasn't actually solved. Actually, no problem was solved at all. It was like a band-aid thrown onto a gunshot wound, then "Problem solved" gleefully announced afterward.

As for my perception of an admin, it's typically not someone who tries to curse at people, spread rumors and hearsay, and attempt to defile someone's name with false claims that lack proof or evidence. That was the meaning behind the quotation marks.
    1. i never said it was. if you had read my entire post, you would have seen i talked about zero having quite a bit to do, that your problem would go on the list, and to be prepared to wait

2. fair enough

edit: goodnight. i'll be back during chem
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 02-16-2010 at 02:02 AM.