Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 30qs (fake?) and Superty007

1. Default 30qs (fake?) and Superty007

STEAM_0:1:7592408 both players had the same steam id. Not sure how they bypassed steam doing it.
    I don't think this was the real 30qs. This bastard was purposely trying to enrage players and me. Constant cade breaking mostly. Another player told me he was spamming shit about me after I kicked him; which I couldn't hear since he was a zombie at the time. After looking at his id I found out this guy was a problem in the past, going under different names and breaking more rules. When I banned him (by steam id) it ended up banning him and Superty007.
    I've temp banned him under 2 different names so I thought he deserved the permanent boot this time.

2. Default

damn, wish you had a demo. i'd have loved to watch it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Yeah unfortunately I didn't know he was playing incognito until I looked at his steam id.

So wait, someone by the name of 30qs was in the gungame server both today and yesterday, team-killing everyone (today there happened to be an admin in, so he got kicked and tried to rejoin a few times).

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DrTran View Post
    STEAM_0:1:7592408 both players had the same steam id. Not sure how they bypassed steam doing it.
    I don't think this was the real 30qs. This bastard was purposely trying to enrage players and me. Constant cade breaking mostly. Another player told me he was spamming shit about me after I kicked him; which I couldn't hear since he was a zombie at the time. After looking at his id I found out this guy was a problem in the past, going under different names and breaking more rules. When I banned him (by steam id) it ended up banning him and Superty007.
    I've temp banned him under 2 different names so I thought he deserved the permanent boot this time.

STEAM_0:1:7592408

I would like to clarify a few things:

1) I didn't break any barricades. There was one situation where you were in a room with me, and we were both trying to setup a 'cade. You wanted every piece of furniture moved YOUR way, exactly your way at your designated times, and whenever I attempted to move anything by myself (while you were NOT utilizing it for any practical purpose), you went onto the microphone and started cursing (with vulgarities, which wasn't expected considering I have a small child near that can hear the foul language) at me for doing so (for playing the game, essentially.) That isn't "constant" and that is, perhaps, the reason you were getting "enraged." In any case, it is a game that should be taken lightheartedly and shouldn't cause you to go into a rage thereby making hasty administrative decisions. I believe the judgment may have been clouded.

2) I use different names in CS:S, depending on my mood, nothing ever offensive. I've been doing it for 10 years that way, and as far I know that is NOT against any rules outlined by IBIS servers or ANYONE anywhere. It's a freedom that I value, the freedom of expression with my non-offensive name.

3) The spamming allegation is pure and utter b.s., and completely hearsay with no proof backing it up. This much is even admitted by yourself, above, "which I couldn't hear." In courtrooms, hearsay is thrown out because it is not based off any facts or evidence. It should be done so here as well, unless rumors qualify as *evidence* around here.

4) What are these supposed "past" violations of rules? I contest this claim as well.

I believe the reason I was banned was because I didn't setup a 'cade the way you wanted it, proceeded to move 1 piece of furniture (that was not being used), and in a cloud of rage (as you stated above) hastily made the decision to ban me. I respectfully ask that I be re-instated into the server. No harm no foul

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by gokkunfan; 02-16-2010 at 01:29 AM.

6. Default

30qs, were you on gg the other day?

(itb, don't delete...there's a point)
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

7. Default

If you were the person with the steam id listed in the topic then you're full of shit. I've caught you breaking cades on spectator after people were complaining about you. You were never in the same cade as me unless you were under a different name then also; even then that had to be maps before I got rid of you.
    I didn't ban you for changing names; I banned you because you were a rule breaker under those names too.
    I didn't even kick you for the spamming of the other team; I just tossed that in there because it was relevant.
    You weren't even banned on a barricade map so don't start that I banned you because I didn't like the way you were setting up a cade. Besides I know very well that its not against the rules. And as I said before, i was on spectator when I gave you the boot.
    Since you're here maybe you can explain why two people were banned when I banned you. I banned by id and steam doesn't multiple steam id's to be used at the same time.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    30qs, were you on gg the other day?

(itb, don't delete...there's a point)
    The reason this question was asked is that 30qs was warned by me SEVERAL times to STOP attacking team mates, not once, twice, thrice, but MANY times and after being kicked by me and returning to do the same over and over, 30qs left b4 I could log an ID...

SURPRISE, I caught him/her sneaking in a few maps later, logged the ID and banned him/her for 24 hours to think about abiding by the rules and admins trying to keep the peace.

If I catch this one on GG doing this to our players again I'll do a 7 day w/o a second thought and we'll go from there.

Moral of this story,,, don't fuck up on the servers you play on and have respect for your fellow players AND Admins!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

You weren't even banned on a barricade map so don't start that I banned you because I didn't like the way you were setting up a cade.
    This bastard was purposely trying to enrage players and me. Constant cade breaking mostly.
    First you stated that I was banned for "constantly cade breaking", then you state I wasn't even on a 'cade map. Something doesn't fit right with that story of yours.

This bastard was purposely trying to enrage players and me.
    If you were on spectator mode (which you weren't), why would someone supposedly cade breaking (which I wasn't) cause YOU to go into a rage? Again, inconsistencies with the story originally posted.

I didn't even kick you for the spamming of the other team; I just tossed that in there because it was relevant.
    And as I stated, it is completely irrelevant as it is based off of heresay and rumor; zero facts and is not true. You added it to make the story sound more laudable.

Since you're here maybe you can explain why two people were banned when I banned you.
    I don't even understand what this means? Two people? As far as I know, I'm only one person using one computer on one steam ID.

As for the gungame stuff, I've never played on GunGame servers. That was not me. Zombie mod is the only entertaining form of CS:S

I still request an unban if possible.

10. Default

hmmm, well there was a 30qs on gg.

and the two people thing refers to the fact that two people were banned when you were banned. because he bans by ids and both of you matched.