Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Look away or support

1. Default

I really don't understand the point of this thread...

so... it's a thread 2 have people all agree animal cruelty is lame? pretty sure every 1 in here was already kinda aware lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Again it is fake, think the report of cats being stuffed in jars. It's just a hoax. No one is hooking cats to fishing lines and feeding them to sharks.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post
    Again it is fake, think the report of cats being stuffed in jars. It's just a hoax. No one is hooking cats to fishing lines and feeding them to sharks.
    wouldn't surprise me if they are.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Talk about fucked up. Although I do not think people would care if they were throwing something that was not so cute in. That is the sad part.
    That bothers the shit out of me, People are so obsesive about cute rabbets or cats, or horses, but if its But if its something like a cow people dont give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    That bothers the shit out of me, People are so obsesive about cute rabbets or cats, or horses, but if its But if its something like a cow people dont give a shit.
    Wow... what bothers me is it seems alot of you dont get this video is fake.

Dont feel bad though its a funny video have a laugh... the kittens are fine.

Ya we eat the ugly and not the cute its human nature.... If we were more like animals we would just eat anything that was an easy kill so get over it.
    Last edited by Vladninja; 02-15-2010 at 01:23 AM.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Wow... what bothers me is it seems alot of you dont get this video is fake.

ya we eat the ugly and not the cute its human nature.... If we were more like animals we would just eat anything that was an easy kill so get over it.

I wasnt commenting about the video, I was commenting about people wouldn't give 2 shits if it was something other then cats.

I also disagree with people trying to separate us from animals, We ARE animals, Just because we have god damn oposable thumps, does not make us above everything else, There are many animals that have far more brain capacity then we do like octopi, and shit.

7. Default

sorry stars, but you bring that argument to me about not seperating us from animals when you also bring an octopus holding a nuke along with you.

i'm going to put it out there, yes i use great, classic, science fiction for some of my philosophies and beliefs. those with the power to destroy something have total control over it.

this video was disgusting. even if it is fake, it wasn't funny at all.

oh, and props to whoever identifies what book i referenced here.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    sorry stars, but you bring that argument to me about not seperating us from animals when you also bring an octopus holding a nuke along with you.

i'm going to put it out there, yes i use great, classic, science fiction for some of my philosophies and beliefs. those with the power to destroy something have total control over it.

this video was disgusting. even if it is fake, it wasn't funny at all.

oh, and props to whoever identifies what book i referenced here.
    War of the Worlds? I only got halfway through that book and for no good reason I stoped reading it. Also using an old 1st or 2nd edition of the book doesnt make reading it easy, damn book spine fell off.

Technology =/= Brain capacity

9. Default

i feeel sick after watching that, arghhhhh fuckers need to burn!

10. Default

Wow !!! It's clearly fake. LMAO !!