Thread: Dead talk for zombie server

1. Arrow Dead talk for zombie server

Some people want the dead to be able to talk to live players again. The only sourcemod plugin that I know of that does that is this one: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=651748

Do you all want me to put this plugin on the server?

2. Default

isn't that essentially alltalk?

how did you do it before so that dead people could talk w/ cts but not zombies?

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Guiding Light
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

It was integrated into the zombie mod...

Also it is different in that the alive players can not talk to eachother as with all talk.

4. Default

ah.

and i'm guessing this version of zombie mod doesn't have that functionality?

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Map of the Problematiqué
    via FoxyTunes
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

No this version is still under development and that is not really a core feature.

6. Default

we don't need this.

dead people will just be in spec telling the CT's where the zombies are.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    we don't need this.

dead people will just be in spec telling the CT's where the zombies are.
    Incorrect.

This would nice to have back so we can hear the zombies who die rage at us for killing them.

It adds to the fun.

I want this, Zero.

And I'm sure everyone who actually plays, would want it too.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

8. Default

and, itb, that never happened anyway.

back when it was on, noone ghosted except for complete noobs and everyone yelled at them

9. Default

I agree people with mics can talk when their dead but not every have or use mics. I think this would be a very handy thing, people still be able to type even after death. It would be a great addition to the zmod server IMO
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg