Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Someone crashing our server since 4pm today

1. Default

ZERO get on vent?

Live or die, make your choice.

2. Default

no it is that boxcutter guy actually it looks like it was both of them.

3. Default

it's not happening on zm anymoar
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

.......lol project s is crashing the servers?
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

5. Default

It defently was that one guy now I am not sure if she was involved too but they have some of the same ips and I see one of her names suggests involvement. Although they are not friends on steam so it could just be by chance.

6. Default

Wow umm maybe a coincidence but yet again she was humiliated here so it can be revenge?
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

What ever sort of hack it is it appears to be advanced so the odds of it being her are not very high. The people over at sourcemod are still trying to figure it out b/c I already have all of the latest anti hack plugins.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    What ever sort of hack it is it appears to be advanced so the odds of it being her are not very high. The people over at sourcemod are still trying to figure it out b/c I already have all of the latest anti hack plugins.
    i lol'd. methinks this person was unliked?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JigSaW View Post
    So let me get this straight, the old memeber, project S is crashing out servers?
    Wow Project is back causing problems... while this doesn't surprise me its a bit sad she would be causing problems after this long.

I wish she could read this cause all I have to say to her is