Thread: Delays

1. Arrow Delays

My computer is having some stability issues, possible linked to the regression changes I made a while back to make Empire Total War work. I am able to run games like ns fine but cs and empire total war and other new games like them will crash randomly. The entire computer locks up during these crashes displaying a solid color simular to the crashes I was having when I thought my gpu was fried a few months ago. For now they are random and I believe only occur when the system is under heavy load. Depending on the number of crashes I am having this can effect the time it takes me to make updates to the servers.

2. Default

Well we look forward to when everything is back and running and we can get those updates...

3. Default

this is a set back but nothing that can't be handled.

as for acolpty, seriously dude your just as bad as autumn is with the off topic posting. your really close to have a set of rules just for you if you can't stay on topic.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Default

well i must say it was true.

anyway, take your time zero.

rather it'd be done well than done quick
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Still having random crashes I am not testing a theory that it was being caused by one of my extra hdds. I know that it is not from the gpu overheating b/c it never exceeded 25C during the times when it has crashed.

lol go zero go!
    Go find a white crayon, color a zebra, and stay out of my house NOOBS!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Still having random crashes I am not testing a theory that it was being caused by one of my extra hdds. I know that it is not from the gpu overheating b/c it never exceeded 25C during the times when it has crashed.
    Thats a cold GPU o.O How do you keep it room temperature?
    mine runs ~40 idle and ~61 on load.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Back up and reformat?

Yeah, I know, that sux but.........
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

Zero I take back what I said earlier, to an extent.

I did play the new zmod on an escape and it was fun to play as both the zombie and the human on mines of moria for once.

But as soon as we got to a cade it was like shooting fish in barrel.
    No one could get in and all my cade consisted of was 2 couches in a door way at an angle.

Hell they werent even stacked up on top of each other and it was just me and my p90 holding off the ENTIRE team. my point is Zero that the current zombie settings work for escapes but not cades, if we do get a second server it should be a cade only.

and right off the bat shut up walter and anyone else who says that'll divide up the server.

we cant have it both ways, we've proven it can't be any other way, atleast this way we keep it simple with one set of zombie settings per server and have a backup incase some asshat crashes one of the ZM's and if ranks are an issue with setting up two servers we shouldnt even bother.