Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do YOU do Away from CSS???

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    LOTS OF WORK but when I am not working I hang out at bars.....friends.....bars....atlantic city....bars....sleep.....bars.....CS lol
    ditto... minus the work thing... and sub vegas for atlantic city...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

2. Default

wish i could. i plan on taking a month off during the summer and going to vegas

either go broke or go home lol
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

3. Default

Things outside of CSS that I do:

Bourbon
    College
    Bourbon
    PT Job
    Girlfriend
    Bourbon
    XBOX
    Various Sports w/ friends mainly BBall
    and last but not least more BOURBON

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    and last but not least more BOURBON
    Hellz yeah +10

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

meh, bourbon is good. i prefer good ale or mead though. nice and sweet, but still got that bitter pang at the end. i'm telling you, good ales and meads are where it's at.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    meh, bourbon is good. i prefer good ale or mead though. nice and sweet, but still got that bitter pang at the end. i'm telling you, good ales and meads are where it's at.
    or you could just drink Beer ...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    or you could just drink Beer ...
    don't like beer. at all. just don't like the taste
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

don't like beer. at all. just don't like the taste
    *shakes his head in disgust* ......................................... acolyte..... acolyte... what you gonna tell me you don't like steak next?
    Last edited by maynard; 02-16-2010 at 01:43 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

noooooo!!! love steak. i just don't really like beer. some are ok, railbenders are fine. there's this one beer near my hometown called buttmonkeys...they're not too too bad. but in general, i prefer sweet drinks. like i love schnapps. i could drain a whole bottle of schnapps like nothing.

10. Default

noooooo!!! love steak. i just don't really like beer. some are ok, railbenders are fine. there's this one beer near my hometown called buttmonkeys...they're not too too bad. but in general, i prefer sweet drinks. like i love schnapps. i could drain a whole bottle of schnapps like nothing.
    mmmmm schnapps =D

don't think id polish off a bottle, but I do love sipping away at an ounce or 2 of it. even more so after a good meal.

Maynard - The WCS Guy