Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What Do YOU do Away from CSS???

1. Default

yeah, peach is where its at.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

I play other video games mainly on the PC. I have college, I clean, I help cook some times (My dad is a kitchen hog.) According to Firefox I spend most of my time on this forum. Mainly since I idle on here when I do chores and such and I idle on here when I play games.
    http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/1040/pinkym.jpg

3. Default

If you wanna sip then Grand Marnier > all

Oh ya, another pastime
    Attached Images
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

4. Default

God dude, Grand Marnier was the first liquor I actually sat there and drank to get drunk. My mom got it for steak because what she would do is, pour it on the steak, use a match to burn the alcohol off so it leaves the orange taste to it.

I snatched that shit up when she went to bed and drank half the bottle. Oh... what a night to remember.

Good thing though Dennis. I'm not the only one who drinks that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    I spend a lot of the time with my gf.
    The rest of my time is spent either at school or on my bike. Before I starting seeing my girl I spent a good 8 or 9 hours a day biking.

Video of me and my friends if you're interested:

http://www.vimeo.com/6382885
    Really cool vid chase! You should go do that in Detroit... get famous, get a TV broadcast contract etc!

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    and last but not least more BOURBON
    +10.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    If you wanna sip then Grand Marnier > all

Oh ya, another pastime
    Best Grand Marnier I ever had was in a bar in upstate NY... went down like gold.

On topic: Work, read/study, drink. Pretty much all there's to it now-a-days. When I was a kid back in the old neighborhood we did a shitton of things outside, everything from watergun fights to playing soccer to rolling logs down a steep ravine and actually almost hit a car once doing that... haha we were stupid We used to invite the hot girl 2 doors down and one from across the street to play with us... fucking best times of my life!

school, band, hang out with friends, empire total war, xbox, go to sonic A LOT, jet ski in the summer

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by o Dynasty zZ View Post
    jet ski in the summer
    always a good time

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

I spend time with my lady-friend, go to the local bar (aka the one down the street in stumbling distance), work, shovel all this fucking snow that has been falling in Ohio recently, think of ways to make Maynard angry..... uhhh.. that's about it.

I like Rum. Rum rum rum rum rum. It's my favorite. I like (good) scotch or a (good) brandy. Whiskey is nice, sure, but a good Rum will beat a good whiskey in my book every time.

Vodka and I don't see eye to eye. Haven't since Junior year of college. I had an incident with a fifth of Stoli that I'd rather not talk about...
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    always a good time
    i didnt think about posting what i do in the summer but one thing is going to the lake with my girlfriends family. water skiing, tubing, and anchoring the boat in a cove to swim and eat is awesome.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    think of ways to make Maynard angry..... uhhh.. that's about it.
    Lol

Maynard - The WCS Guy