Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: What Do YOU do Away from CSS???

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    check your blood sugars like you should
    Touché, uuntiltheend. Touché.

(I went low 3 times today. First time that's ever happened. I was about to hit my head against a wall.)

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Here's one of my favorite pastimes in life. My son (when he was alive) also used to accompany me on many of my trips and you can see him and others on my Facebook. Meanwhile, enjoy the video(s) from this posted link that I have taken.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NHNORM

Awe so you love snowmobiling. Ever come snowmobiling up in the fort kent area? Trails are 100 time what they are downstate!

Anyways I like to work, go hunting and pretty much anything outdoors when I ain't on css. Like tinkering on my MX 440 cannondale dirtbike too

3. Default

I distract things in potentially fatal ways apparently

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by A Baby Panda View Post
    College, work, college, work, did I mention college and work? I workout (it fits in my schedule because I work at a gym) occasionally I'll frequent a hookah lounge or attend a get together (read as: hyphy ass party)
    I think we would be good friends.

What I do:
    -MBP

5. Default

I cook and clean for my uncle who has advanced Multiple Sclerosis. I also do his facebook page lmao

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ManBearPig <ibis> View Post
    I think we would be good friends.

What I do:
    That's alot of bud. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Awe so you love snowmobiling. Ever come snowmobiling up in the fort kent area? Trails are 100 time what they are downstate!

Anyways I like to work, go hunting and pretty much anything outdoors when I ain't on css. Like tinkering on my MX 440 cannondale dirtbike too
    Actually Rage, I'll be there March 2-3-4-5-6

PM ur number to me I think we'll be staying in PI or Caribou and riding the area around.

I'll buy u a drink or 2 or 3 or 6
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Actually Rage, I'll be there March 2-3-4-5-6

PM ur number to me I think we'll be staying in PI or Caribou and riding the area around.

I'll buy u a drink or 2 or 3 or 6

Well i live in Fort Kent so its a ways away. I'll more than likely be working off in the woods when you come up.