Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NYS muting me

1. Default

Your right and I apologize. I wasnt there for the first part so I shouldnt of said anything.

2. Default

you guys means last night after i left?!?!? IDK whats going on but agree with both sides.... your both right

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

You got muted once...Come back and complaint if your being muted everyday fro no reason ...Not for one account.If your a admin you can give self money if you want too... if you want to give your self money ...purchase Admin.

4. Default

dual, i wasn't complaining about him giving himself money (which i never witnessed) nor did i insinuate that he did. i merely commented that if he was, that wouldn't be cool. i never insulted him, never really said anything to him at all. I understand that he's allowed to cash up. it's my opinion that if he was, he should have spread the wealth. but that's not the issue here.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Why NYS? you're becoming a Walter

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by teh_master_pwnerer View Post
    Why NYS? you're becoming a Walter
    No, fuck this bullshit right now. NYS is always on the forums, always maturely handling disputes, so they don't get out of hand. None of you can say you have more commitment than him. If you have the balls to say you do, then, feel free to say otherwise, but I'm betting you don't.

acolyte_jippity has an uncanny way of opening his mouth too much. Even here on the forums he does it more than anyone should. If NYS muted him, well, I'm going to assume it was for good reason. I don't need to see the fucking demo.

Honestly, y'all need to shut the fuck up.

7. Default

well, for someone with an uncanny way of opening my mouth too much, this was my first mute.

and for the record, i was talking quite a bit less than normal
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    No, fuck this bullshit right now. NYS is always on the forums, always maturely handling disputes, so they don't get out of hand. None of you can say you have more commitment than him. If you have the balls to say you do, then, feel free to say otherwise, but I'm betting you don't.

acolyte_jippity has an uncanny way of opening his mouth too much. Even here on the forums he does it more than anyone should. If NYS muted him, well, I'm going to assume it was for good reason. I don't need to see the fucking demo.

Right, wrong, or indifferent, DB, you've been here what, a month? I don't think talking shit like this to members or regulars is going to gain you anything but heartache and BS in the present and future so my advice to you is..

And a Loooong drink of water.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

VII. Respect
    1) Players that disrespect others
    2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
    3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>
    A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
    B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
    C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to
    I'm just gonna put this up and point to section 7.3.B "player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position.

NYS is a clan member, therefore telling him "if your giving yourself money, that's not cool" he can take that as disrespect. telling someone that is basically telling them your cheap with out saying it in that manner.

you got muted, deal with it.

oh and next time you want an explination on something, ask for it in a nice way not in the dick way you did aco.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post

You sir, have no room to speak. You seem to be getting on everybody's nerves around here. By kissing ass to a IBIS member, you aren't going to get that far. Just because NYS is usually a good guy on the forums, it doesn't mean he can be exempt from the rules put in by the big guy. I've never had a problem with NYS as far as I can remember, but today he just struck me as blatantly rude and disrespectful towards fellow players..

Edit: ITB does bring up good point, but I still think the way NYS went about what he did, wasn't the appropriate way tbh.