Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NYS muting me

1. Default

NYS CO has a stressful job (that I am now beginning to appreciate)... but that doesn't necessarily give him the right to act carelessly in the servers.

I admit I've had days like that too, where I've gotten to the point of stress where I've had bad days and muted people for stupid shit (though always more severe than a statement saying "you're not cool" or something...)

Secondly, teh_master_pwnerer, don't compare me to anyone you fucking ass-kisser!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    NYS CO has a stressful job (that I am now beginning to appreciate)... but that doesn't necessarily give him the right to act carelessly in the servers.

I admit I've had days like that too, where I've gotten to the point of stress where I've had bad days and muted people for stupid shit (though always more severe than a statement saying "you're not cool" or something...)

Secondly, teh_master_pwnerer, don't compare me to anyone you fucking ass-kisser!
    why are you still here??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

Hahaha, I don't kiss anyone's ass. Why should I? He goes out of his way to help all of you, to keep this community clean, and you disrespect the guy by posting this thread. And I stand up for the guy, and you call it kissing ass? How about y'all stop being a bunch of back-stabbing retards?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Hahaha, I don't kiss anyone's ass. Why should I? He goes out of his way to help all of you, to keep this community clean, and you disrespect the guy by posting this thread. And I stand up for the guy, and you call it kissing ass? How about y'all stop being a bunch of back-stabbing retards?
    how about you just stop being a retard in general??

we don't need you defending any clan members, we can handle this ourselves.

okay??

please tell me you understand what I'm telling you, cause if not I will pay a special education teacher to tell you in retard speak what I am saying.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    we don't need you defending any clan members, we can handle this ourselves.
    That's why it's on the forum, for the viewing pleasure of everyone who cares to take a look? Right? You're totally handling this well. I can tell. At any rate, this will be my last post.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    That's why it's on the forum, for the viewing pleasure of everyone who cares to take a look? Right? You're totally handling this well. I can tell. At any rate, this will be my last post.
    you point makes no sense what so ever, thus increasing my proof that you are retarded.

I hope that was your last post forever.

7. Default

Close this thread, it ended after the first 2 pages.

If nys wants to, he can tell apoc what he did wrong, if he did anything wrong.

Apoc if he's got a good arguement, just apologise and both go seperate ways.

Dog, gtfo. Your quite ignorant for only being around for awhile, you still have much to figure out here.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

8. Default

:sigh: look, i would have been fine if i had actually done something. i never disrespected him. then, he just fucking mutes me, and then mutes me again when i ask why. i'm fine with this thread being closed. all i was really looking for was an actual reason, and a chance to defend my position.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

9. Default

An abuse thread for a mute is a waste of time. End of Story....

I was not there and am not commenting in reference to this thread but I do have somthing to say on this subject...

A lot of players need to learn babbling on about random stupid shit is fine in ZM. (I mean hell once your caded you have nothing else to do to waste time.)

On the other hand if your in Pub, Gungame, or WCS no one wants to hear you go on about personal shit or things that waste time.
    While your friends might enjoy the updates the serious players don't give two fucks and are pissed they cant hear enemy movement.
    I have been far to lenient on mic spammers because you guys form little clicks and nag me if I mute one of the group but this shit has gone to far.
    I applaud Nys for his actions and its not personal I just think he was doing what he felt necessary.

I am closing this thread since there was no Abuse. NYS can comment further if he wants to...

Otherwise get over this mute.

Go to IBIS Vent... Lay off the Mic and get back to focusing on the game.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    An abuse thread for a mute is a waste of time. End of Story....

I was not there and am not commenting in reference to this thread but I do have somthing to say on this subject...

A lot of players need to learn babbling on about random stupid shit is fine in ZM. (I mean hell once your caded you have nothing else to do to waste time.)

On the other hand if your in Pub, Gungame, or WCS no one wants to hear you go on about personal shit or things that waste time.
    While your friends might enjoy the updates the serious players don't give two fucks and are pissed they cant hear enemy movement.
    I have been far to lenient on mic spammers because you guys form little clicks and nag me if I mute one of the group but this shit has gone to far.
    I applaud Nys for his actions and its not personal I just think he was doing what he felt necessary.

I am closing this thread since there was no Abuse. NYS can comment further if he wants to...

Otherwise get over this mute.

Go to IBIS Vent... Lay off the Mic and get back to focusing on the game.
    This is a big reason why I applaud you on becoming a new member. It's totally not necessary to run your mouth while in pub. Even in game he's tellling me why so serious ? Yes, when Im in pub I dont want to here people talking on mic about their lifestory while im mic.
    And Walter, my job doesnt affect my gameplay or actions here. Again, why are you still here ?