Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NYS muting me

1. Default NYS muting me

My ingame name: [Ζήτα]acolyte_to_jippity
    admin's ingame name: -=NYS=- | ibis

I entered pub and said hello, chatted with a few people, and NYS muted me for the map. Then, next map, i asked him why i was muted and he told me "you were talking shit." I denied it, but shrugged and asked what i said so that i would know what not to say in the future. he muted me again.

this demo is of the second round, where i asked what i said and he muted again. i have voice_loopback set to 1 so you can hear what i say.
    demo:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

You were accusing me of giving myself money and insulting me in the server so I muted you. Cry more ? Don't waste a thread crying mute abuse moron. Your bs demo is after the fact of what you said. Don't be a jackass next time.

3. Default

ok, i never accused you of anything. they complained that you were giving yourself money. i only said that if that's true, that aint cool. how did i insult you? and why wouldn't you tell me that when i asked on the next map?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

NYS I've always thought of you to be a good, honest member.. Tonight made me think twice. You ignore everything said to you and just show a lack of interest in anything other than yourself. I wish I had demo'ed all of this because I know this isn't your first stupid mute. He was asking what he did wrong and you just ignored him then finally muted him. He was right about you giving yourself cash. I was there too. You gave yourself cash and when I asked if we could all have cash, you just gave a "Negative". I didn't hear him once insult you.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chase View Post
    NYS I've always thought of you to be a good, honest member.. Tonight made me think twice. You ignore everything said to you and just show a lack of interest in anything other than yourself. I wish I had demo'ed all of this because I know this isn't your first stupid mute. He was asking what he did wrong and you just ignored him then finally muted him. He was right about you giving yourself cash. I was there too. You gave yourself cash and when I asked if we could all have cash, you just gave a "Negative". I didn't hear him once insult you.
    This. I was there when he was asking what he did and you didnt even say anything.

6. Default

I know you girls would like to stick to each other and defend one another but take the mute like a man and try and post real admin abuse instead of a mute. Cry more ?

7. Default

I really dont want to start anything on these forums, because you know what? I love IBIS and I love IBIS servers I dont want to do anything that will get me banned by starting a fight. So, all I am going to say is no one likes being muted for no reason in this case and if you are muted for no reason then that's admin abuse.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    I know you girls would like to stick to each other and defend one another but take the mute like a man and try and post real admin abuse instead of a mute. Cry more ?
    This is all we ever get out of you. "Cry more ?"

You are very arrogant for lack of a better term. Why not just give us cash instead of benefiting yourself, and yourself only? Why not tell acolyte what he did wrong instead of just muting? How is he supposed to make sure he doesn't commit another mute worthy offence?

Washy, what is said in this forum shouldn't carry over into the servers. If you get banned for something you said here then there is something seriously wrong.

9. Default

First off you werent there when I furst muted him. So take your ass out of this thread because you werent there. You appeared after the fact. Simple fact. You talk shit towards me. You get muted and you ask for a reason ? That makes you an idiot.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    First off you werent there when I furst muted him. So take your ass out of this thread because you werent there. You appeared after the fact. Simple fact. You talk shit towards me. You get muted and you ask for a reason ? That makes you an idiot.
    I hope the first part is directed at Washy because he wasn't there for the initial mute. I still don't see why you didn't give him a reason.