Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Wdf!!!!!!!!!

1. Default

Dude are u kidding me i never said don't worry about it wow i have a demo i was not arguing with v the slightest bit i told him to stop team attacking zmo which is also on the demo that i posted. I never new telling v to stop team attacking zmo is considered arguing i asked him to please stop team attacking and he didn't listen u can even see it on the DEMO I POSTED.
    Last edited by McBad The Baddie; 06-28-2008 at 11:19 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by McBad The Baddie View Post
    Dude are u kidding me i never said don't worry about it wow i have a demo i was not arguing with v the slightest bit i told him to stop team attacking zmo which is also on the demo that i posted. I never new telling v to stop team attacking zmo is considering arguing i asked him to plz stop tking and he didnt listen u can even see it on the DEMO I POSTED.
    Did u PM Zero about this matter ?

3. Default

Dude are u kidding me i never said don't worry about it wow i have a demo i was not arguing with v the slightest bit i told him to stop team attacking zmo which is also on the demo that i posted. I never new telling v to stop team attacking zmo is considered arguing i asked him to please stop team attacking and he didn't listen u can even see it on the DEMO I POSTED.
    You were unable to play Source for 2 minutes! shut the up already!

4. Default

Only Problem Here cheese its not the time of the banned, its that you use a banned commmand on another admin, that is not allowed.

5. Default

Yes i did pm zero about this im pretty sure hes knows and yes cheese i don't care if it was only for 2 mins.... its against the rules that's why im so pissed off.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Only Problem Here cheese its not the time of the banned, its that you use a banned commmand on another admin, that is not allowed.
    Its not that I used a ban command, its that I used an admin command against another admin. And he did as well. So were in the same boat.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Its not that I used a ban command, its that I used an admin command against another admin. And he did as well. So were in the same boat.
    Stop being a jackass. He used it against you because in turn you were the one who used it first. You broke the TOS rules in which you clearly understood at the time when you became a standard admin.
    You have clearly not even admitted to your faults and you are making some people here quite angry with your bullshit excuses on why you used your admin powers on another admin.

8. Default

EXACTLY. The only reason i switched u back to the other team is cuz that's the team u were on in the first place i was on the other team so i don't appreciate u causing trouble and then banning me for no fucking reason. And yea i am tired of u using your fucking excuses to get out of this Its All ON THE DEMO u cant deny it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Stop being a jackass. He used it against you because in turn you were the one who used it first. You broke the TOS rules in which you clearly understood at the time when you became a standard admin.
    You have clearly not even admitted to your faults and you are making some people here quite angry with your bullshit excuses on why you used your admin powers on another admin.
    I used them. I know it was not right to do. I know it was against the rules. But i blame it one rage. I was in a horrible mood. So I acted without thought. I lost self control for a brief moment. I admit I did wrong. But I did apologize soon after. It already happened so its not like I can take back what I did, all I can do is say sorry. Oh and by the way NYS, would you please stop getting involved into other peoples business. I know your life must be a bore, but try staying away from it. This is between Zero, Baddie and I. No one else.

10. Default

EXACTLY. The only reason i switched u back to the other team is cuz that's the team u were on in the first place i was on the other team so i don't appreciate u causing trouble and then banning me for no fucking reason. And yea i am tired of u using your fucking excuses to get out of this Its All ON THE DEMO u cant deny it.
    Calm down little boy. Try not being so disrespectful.