Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Wdf!!!!!!!!!

1. Default

The only reason why u admit to it now is because nys said so if it wasn't for him you would of never admitted it. And the only reason why u want nys to stay out of this is because u know hes right.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by McBad The Baddie View Post
    The only reason why u admit to it now is because nys said so if it wasn't for him you would of never admitted it. And the only reason why u want nys to stay out of this is because u know hes right.
    I have not once said I did not do it. Not once. So I admitted it before. I admitted to it as soon as I did it. So you can stop thinking to hard. This is but a simple discussion. Where you and I make no choices but talk to one another. So this is between you and I. I am sorry Baddie, I know I did wrong, It will not happen again. I am sorry. Would you accept my apology?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    I used them. I know it was not right to do. I know it was against the rules. But i blame it one rage. I was in a horrible mood. So I acted without thought. I lost self control for a brief moment. I admit I did wrong. But I did apologize soon after. It already happened so its not like I can take back what I did, all I can do is say sorry. Oh and by the way NYS, would you please stop getting involved into other peoples business. I know your life must be a bore, but try staying away from it. This is between Zero, Baddie and I. No one else.
    Anything that has to do with IBIS and the servers is our business. Meaning clan members. So you're excuse is rage ? Why don't you try anger management or mental therapy. Rage doesnt give you the right to break rules in the IBIS servers. Especially picking on a 12 year old kid makes you look rather stupid.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Anything that has to do with IBIS and the servers is our business. Meaning clan members. So you're excuse is rage ? Why don't you try anger management or mental therapy. Rage doesnt give you the right to break rules in the IBIS servers. Especially picking on a 12 year old kid makes you look rather stupid.
    Was not picking on him. I was clearly making things better. When he rejoined the game, everything was back to how it should have been. He wasn't doing anything ruining game play for others anymore.

5. Default

Baddie, you were using your powers to complicate things, not to mention keep an immature argument with me. Colby attempted to fix things and keep a smoothe gameplay, which HE DID until you screwed him over without thinking about what you were doing. He fixed the entire mess YOU started, and in the end we all were happy, except for your preteen self. Shut your pre-teen bitchy mouth. kthx BYE

I was there, so I know firsthand who was handling things better, and Baddie was NOT.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Was not picking on him. I was clearly making things better. When he rejoined the game, everything was back to how it should have been. He wasn't doing anything ruining game play for others anymore.
    Ok well for now you guys just behave until Zero deals with this spat.

7. Default

Yeah, I trust in Zero to be smart about things. It's pretty obvious the 12 yr old had an attitude over nothing. Giving children powers = not good. The fact that Cheese even apologized is WAY MORE than baddie deserves. Baddie should be kissin ass.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    Baddie, you were using your powers to complicate things, not to mention keep an immature argument with me. Colby attempted to fix things and keep a smoothe gameplay, which HE DID until you screwed him over without thinking about what you were doing. He fixed the entire mess YOU started, and in the end we all were happy, except for your preteen self. Shut your pre-teen bitchy mouth. kthx BYE

I was there, so I know firsthand who was handling things better, and Baddie was NOT.
    Thank you. I do just try to make game play better for everyone. Even if I take a bullet for everyone else. Its what is best for the server.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    Yeah, I trust in Zero to be smart about things. It's pretty obvious the 12 yr old had an attitude over nothing. Giving children powers = not good. The fact that Cheese even apologized is WAY MORE than baddie deserves. Baddie should be kissin ass.
    From what I've seen Baddie is a good admin who generally uses his power sparingly while you always seem to team attack people.

10. Default

I was doing nothing wrong. I told v to stop team attacking and then Colby considers that arguing wtf? Its my job as a admin to stop things like that. And i am not 12 im 13 anyways that has nothing to do with the point of u breaking rules. You dont even have me doing anything wrong on demo. You could be making stuff up i have a demo of u banning me and shows u repeatedly team swapping me and it also shows v team attacking zmo i was even talking on the mic telling v to stop team attacking.