Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Regulars & Spotting hacking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Regulars & Spotting hacking

Today I logged on using the ID Penis シ. I did this really to just fuck with Vagina シ because he was on. Within no time I am getting vote kicked for hacking, getting called a hacker from about everyone on. People threatening to get admins, taking demos, getting my steam id etc. You guys really got to be able to tell the difference between a good player and a hacker. Just because someone is stomping your face in doesn't mean you gota go yell hacks and QQ like crazy. If I had been logged on under my regular name no one would have said anything, but because I was under a different name everyone is freaking out. Anyways rant off

2. Default

I guess people just can't accept that some people are better than them in this game. Yeah I have seen this happen many times before.

3. Thumbs down Hmm....interesting

I feel like I need to reply because I was one of these people screaming hax. I might add that it was the whole server witnessing this and pretty much everyone (even very skilled, very veteran) players were agreeing that this Penis (spasm) was hacking. Normally I don't accuse anyone of hacks just because they are doing well, but this incident seemed different. I usually look for the tell tail signs of an aimbot and in my opinion I witnessed such things. I noticed the screen shaking slightly, I noticed insane kills that seemed almost impossible and I also witnessed things that seemed to defy the normal possibilities of the game. I saw head shots happening that appeared to be impossible. I suppose I should be more careful when accusing someone of hax, oh well.

I feel stupid for yelling hax so quickly, but then again if I witnessed what I witnessed again I would probably do the same thing. Spasm you are a phenomenal player that goes without saying. I can only hope to play so well that people accuse me of hax.

Mos

4. Default

Screen was shaking probably because I was little nervous but it wasn't no aimbot. You guys acussing me of hacking made me want to play better lol, made me nervous. A few things I would point out is that hackers almost never can nade or knife. All shots are headshots pretty much, I got a few kills that session that were not headshots.
    K D HS HS% Acc%
    Feb 17th @ 15:16 - 15:45 00:29:25 63 21 24 38.10% 31.17%
    According to the stats page i got alot less headshots then normal kills, and not that great of Acc either. I also lost to vagina that map as well, won the next one though. Speaking of vagina he didnt think I was hacking. Ne ways no love lost, love playing with you Mos Def, you'll get better.

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    Today I logged on using the ID Penis シ. I did this really to just fuck with Vagina シ because he was on. Within no time I am getting vote kicked for hacking, getting called a hacker from about everyone on. People threatening to get admins, taking demos, getting my steam id etc. You guys really got to be able to tell the difference between a good player and a hacker. Just because someone is stomping your face in doesn't mean you gota go yell hacks and QQ like crazy. If I had been logged on under my regular name no one would have said anything, but because I was under a different name everyone is freaking out. Anyways rant off
    and i wasnt in the server? how surprising....lol

6. Default

i think what we need are some of the really really good people here to create a throwaway server, (no VAC and passworded so noone else can enter) and then record a series of demos, each highlighting what different hacks look like and how to tell the difference between skill and hacks. there could be a wallhack one, aimbot one, etc. etc...

then sticky it in the rules section/ban request section so that people would be able to tell what to look out for.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i think what we need are some of the really really good people here to create a throwaway server, (no VAC and passworded so noone else can enter) and then record a series of demos, each highlighting what different hacks look like and how to tell the difference between skill and hacks. there could be a wallhack one, aimbot one, etc. etc...

then sticky it in the rules section/ban request section so that people would be able to tell what to look out for.
    You aren't the only one who has had that idea.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

That sounds interesting and informative to people like me

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

no vac of course so that we don't inadvertanly get banned for "hacking". no clue how this would all work though. I guess someone makes a custom server and one person loads up some hacks, a spectator demos that person for a round or two and then they switch to a different hack. Or, we could use something like growler guncam and actually record the vids. that way some of the more movie minded among us could edit in little blurbs (like watching the demo of someone and enableing wireframe to help determine wallhacking)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

All... I have to say is Spasm is legit.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10