Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want a 40gb PS3?

Default Anyone want a 40gb PS3?

I haven't used my PS3 now in over 6 months and was wondering if anyone was interested in buying it.

It's the 40gb model.

$120 shipped. LMK!
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

2. Default

Hmm, no backwards compatability... but that's a great price. I'm in for it! Have you had any trouble with the ps3 at all? Lemme know where/how to send monies.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

3. Default

I'd also buy it if fireeye changes his mind I want me a PS3

No, your mom asked me not to help support your cocaine habit so I'll just buy mine new.

5. Default

Sure, I'll buy it from you, but you're gonna need to be a Paypal verified member, and I would like pictures, and perhaps a video of it in use.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    Sure, I'll buy it from you, but you're gonna need to be a Paypal verified member, and I would like pictures, and perhaps a video of it in use.
    I know this is offtopic but I have to say how much I hate paypal and ebay for that matter. Sold some jewelery on ebay a while back, was exactly as decribed, nothing broken etc. A week later the guy wants to send it back because he says its not as described. I'm like i specifically stated that I do not accept returns. He goes to Paypal saying the item is not as decirbed, wins easily, paypal didnt care about my side. Paypal then makes him ship it back to me with a tracking number so they can verify it. He ships me an empty box... paypal believes him once again and they don't do jack about it. So i ended up losing my jewerly and my money thanks to paypal, total loss was about a grand.

As Fireye requested, I brought it out of storage to do a power-on and game-test on the system.

Power On Test: PASS
    Game Test: FAIL

It seems that the laser was jumbled while in storage or something (not too sure). It turns on fine and all the other options work, and it tries to read the game but is un-able to in the end.

Due to this issue, if anyone wants this I will sell it for $60 shipped.

Oh, and yes I am a verified paypal member with multiple positive transactions, nothing negative.

Sorry if I got anyones hopes up, I didn't realize it was damaged in storage.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]

8. Default

Doh! That's too bad. I'm still interested in it though. When did you purchase the ps3? If it's still under warranty, it should be a quick fix for sony.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

9. Default

You'd have to pay me $120 to take the PS3 off your hands...
    -MBP

hahaha MBP. I don't enjoy PS3 either. I got the PS3 around a year ago.
    ZOMBIE [ibis.a]