Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ok

1. Default ok

sup dawgs. it's ash wednesday, and for lent, i'm giving god the middle finger, and drinking lots of rum.

koli kai rum to be precise. it seemed like a faggot kind off name, but in actualaltiy, it's pretty good. you know? not as harsh as morgans. but it's ttasty to drink straight.

fuck y'all faggots. bitch ass hoes. ibis ain't where it's at, prove me wrong.

tits or gtfo

2. Default

wtf lol

3. Default

fuck youu faggots. get a job so you can stop raiding your moms fucking liquor cabinet. she'ss a dyke, don't you know? you faggots. she hates you.

4. Default

5. Default

picard rulzzzz. kirk sux

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post
    sup dawgs. it's ash wednesday, and for lent, i'm giving god the middle finger, and drinking lots of rum.

koli kai rum to be precise. it seemed like a faggot kind off name, but in actualaltiy, it's pretty good. you know? not as harsh as morgans. but it's ttasty to drink straight.

tits or gtfo
    [IMG][/IMG]

TITS!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

7. Default

that's wo wrong.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Brother #1 View Post

tits or gtfo
    k....
    cool story.jpg

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

9. Default

Is that your wife Clone?

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Is that your wife Clone?
    I thought it was a guy at first...