Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: v3n0m banned for disgusting spray

1. Default v3n0m banned for disgusting spray

"v3n0m" STEAM_0:0:817888 04:08 73 0 active

venom was banned for 24 hours because after many attempts to get him to change sprays he refused to. I asked him yesterday (2/16/10) to change it and proceeded to warn him several times even leading to a kick and still no change. I banned him for 24 hours due to not listening to me and other admins.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pwnage View Post
    "v3n0m" STEAM_0:0:817888 04:08 73 0 active

venom was banned for 24 hours because after many attempts to get him to change sprays he refused to. I asked him yesterday (2/16/10) to change it and proceeded to warn him several times even leading to a kick and still no change. I banned him for 24 hours due to not listening to me and other admins.
    just to clarify the spray did fall into a category not allowed as set in the rules right??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

3. Default

VIII. Sprays
    1) A spray that contains "gay" images
    A) Gay men or body parts
    2) Disgusting images
    A) Things that look really bad
    a) includes BBW images designed to shock players
    3) A spray that is sprayed after the user has been warned multiple times.

4. Default

wait, was that the one w/ the chick shitting on the camera?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

yes it is

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pwnage View Post
    VIII. Sprays
    A) Gay men or body parts
    2) Disgusting images
    just checking.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

In the ZM server? That was disgusting.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    just checking.
    ok, yeah I probably should have been a little bit more clear

9. Default

I banned him once the other day for using that spray.. I guess he didn't learn his lesson.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Unhappy Just curious....

I think the admins may want to rethink the rules pertaining to sprays.....or at the very least better define the rules because it seems as though they are way too vague in their description. Here are the rules pertaining to sprays as they are right now:

VIII. Sprays
    A) Gay men or body parts
    2) Disgusting images

Does the word "gay" mean both men and women? I have seen many chicks doing "gay" things in many sprays and I haven't heard any word about those being inappropriate for the server. In part (A) under number (1) it says gay men or body parts.....so people can spray every body part of a female and none of a male? I find that kind of hypocritical. And I suppose just because someone has a spray with a penis on it doesn't necessarily designate that as a gay spray. What happens if some female members want to have naked men as their sprays just as all the men have their naked ladies?

Number (2) says disgusting images: who actually says what is disgusting or not? I have seen plenty of images sprayed on the server I would designate as disgusting, but maybe someone else would say is very tame. I think the word disgusting should be defined better. Part (a) under this section talks about BBWs. I am sure there are plenty of players who find BBWs and the such not disgusting at all, but rather find all the breasts and vaginas and stuff like that disgusting. Again it seems like hypocrisy at its finest.

Personally I don't see how any sprays of naked people or other things are appropriate, but I don't really get overly concerned about it. I wouldn't care if sprays were eliminated altogether because it wouldn't affect my gaming experience in the least. I just wanted to raise these few points because I feel the rules need some fine tuning to not exclude people from spraying things just because they spray things that aren't the normal boobs.

Mos