Quote Originally Posted by GrandtTheftWalrus View Post
Real Name-Airion

In Game Name- GrandTheftWalrus

Born- March 28th 1991

Location-Topeka, Kansas U.S.A

Weapons of Choice- FA-MAS (SCORE!), AK47, Deagle, Five-Seven

Maps-de_Aztec , de_Mill , cs_complex and other gungame maps

Reason- I've played on the gungame server for quite some time and every now and again we seem to get people who come into the server put on hacks and do some crazy stuff and such to ruin the gameplay for everyone playing in the server and Im a regular on the server im willing to contribute funds to the ibis gaming comunity i want to see the comunity grown and expand and offer a great gamming experence for all gamers worldwide. :~)

Experence-I've played on the Gungame server for about i would say 6 to 7 months and probably longer i also was one of the founding members of the G3 Clan Le_Voltigeur and helped build the clan to what it is good today.

Contact- Steam(Mike Rotch) Yahoo.com [email protected]

I would like to say thanks for your time and consideration when viewing my app i hope i can become a member of the ibis community

Thanks GrandTheft----------WALRUS STYLE BABY ARF ARF >:~0

I like the WALRUS... He's a good, clean, and IBIS worthy player. His history has proven nothing less than stellar to me when I have been online.

IMO he would make a great IBIS member.

N O W in other out of context issues..

Walrus, If you want to make a difference in the gameplay, quality of, and assist the server(s) of IBIS,,, then you do NOT have to wait to become an IBIS clan member, simply apply for an ADMIN job ( and trust me it can be a job many times) to fulfill that portion of your app until you get in as I have/am doing...

Good luck bud!