Thread: GrandTheftWalrus

1. Wink GrandTheftWalrus

Real Name-Airion

In Game Name- GrandTheftWalrus

Born- March 28th 1991

Location-Topeka, Kansas U.S.A

Weapons of Choice- FA-MAS (SCORE!), AK47, Deagle, Five-Seven

Maps-de_Aztec , de_Mill , cs_complex and other gungame maps

Reason- I've played on the gungame server for quite some time and every now and again we seem to get people who come into the server put on hacks and do some crazy stuff and such to ruin the gameplay for everyone playing in the server and Im a regular on the server im willing to contribute funds to the ibis gaming comunity i want to see the comunity grown and expand and offer a great gamming experence for all gamers worldwide. :~)

Experence-I've played on the Gungame server for about i would say 6 to 7 months and probably longer i also was one of the founding members of the G3 Clan Le_Voltigeur and helped build the clan to what it is good today.

Contact- Steam(Mike Rotch) Yahoo.com [email protected]

I would like to say thanks for your time and consideration when viewing my app i hope i can become a member of the ibis community

Thanks GrandTheft----------WALRUS STYLE BABY ARF ARF >:~0
    Last edited by GrandtTheftWalrus; 02-18-2010 at 02:03 AM.

2. Default

luck...

look forward to seeing you in game

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

Ballrus!!!

4. Default

This hooker has my vote, good guy. fun on the server and knows how to include others in conversation for what it's worth, I wish you good luck ARFARF ARF!

5. Default Thanks

Thanks envy im proud to be the hooker that i am today!.......... cha yeah right not really. and whats going on hall long time no see

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GrandtTheftWalrus View Post
    Reason- I've played on the gungame server for quite some time and every now and again we seem to get people who come into the server put on hacks and do some crazy stuff and such to ruin the gameplay for everyone playing in the server
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2965 You thought I was hacking, if you had admin I would have been banned. Do we need admin that will ban someone who is not hacking?

7. Default

in his defense spasm, when a seemingly random person appears and does what you do, it would make anyone suspicious.

hell, i would have banned you for a time if i had admin. basically spasm, they saw a random (new and unknown) member pulling off shit only a fucking pro or hacker could do. makes sense they'd be suspicious
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

8. Default

honestly i could have cared less, i have been in the servers for awhile i get on in the mornings usually around 11 and 12 Central time and we get player who come on and do hack with out a shadow of a doubt and use aimbot hacks and speed hacks while spamming the mic and texts. Thats the one of the main reasons why i would like to become admin if you were not hacking then my god you got skills and i give you that but i just wont ban you without going to the tapes and getting input from others. I dont ban ppl without a good reason. And why were you incognito also i also came to your defence after you left and said i cant believe that was spasm why would you be incognito in the first place?
    Last edited by GrandtTheftWalrus; 02-18-2010 at 01:40 PM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GrandtTheftWalrus View Post
    honestly i could have cared less, i have been in the servers for awhile i get on in the mornings usually around 11 and 12 Central time and we get player who come on and do hack with out a shadow of a doubt and use aimbot hacks and speed hacks while spamming the mic and texts. Thats the one of the main reasons why i would like to become admin if you were not hacking then my god you got skills and i give you that but i just wont ban you without going to the tapes and getting input from others. I dont ban ppl without a good reason. And why were you incognito also i also came to your defence after you left and said i cant believe that was spasm why would you be incognito in the first place?
    was trying to mess with vagina lol cuz my name was penis really didnt expect everyone to say I was hacking. I do it all the time, I did it StarsMine about a week ago, logged in on Yo Soy StaraMine. Did it to Wake N Bake, logged in on as Bake N Wake. Its really just to mess with them for some lolz.

10. Default

Thats cool man, but you got skillz kid!