Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ZM stats anomaly

1. Default

OMGSH MAI E-PEEN MUST BE INFLATED BY MY RANK. Thats my 2 cents about rank...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Still means Stat Whore.
    I keep reading this wanting to find something constructive, but I'm coming up blank.

A few people act as though stats don't matter, but they do to others. There's nothing wrong with that. Stats really don't change how I play the game, they simply change how I feel when I die by someone else's mistake.

So please, only things that add to the discussion.
    Yeah. I'm an admin. What of it?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS View Post
    I keep reading this wanting to find something constructive, but I'm coming up blank.

A few people act as though stats don't matter, but they do to others. There's nothing wrong with that. Stats really don't change how I play the game, they simply change how I feel when I die by someone else's mistake.

So please, only things that add to the discussion.
    Its ok OMGbears, babycakes (no homo) I really don't care about stats but if people do and really want to get top 100 so be it, unless its POTATO I will not call you a stat whore.
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

4. Default

yeah your not going to find it here thats for damn sure, its not even worth the effort.

ya you wonder why our community fluctuates so god damn much over a period of 2 - 3 months

so much for a zm where its actually fun to play as both sides.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    yeah your not going to find it here thats for damn sure, its not even worth the effort.

ya you wonder why our community fluctuates so god damn much over a period of 2 - 3 months

so much for a zm where its actually fun to play as both sides.
    agreee ^
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

6. Default

Also you should note that you get more for killing zombies than killing humans. This is becuase the point of the game is to not be a zombie. The structure of the ranking assumes that you tag 3 humans every time you are a zombie as a base. Also it assumes that if you are a zombie and die it is very bad. You never lose points from being taged by a zombie but you do lose points when you die.
    The ranking for a good player assumes:
    They kill a lot of zombies
    They do not get taged
    If they are a zombie they tag a large number of humans
    They never die

7. Default

Also you should note that you get more for killing zombies than killing humans.
    Thank you. +1!

Also the fact that everyone is slated by the stat changes it means that everyone is scoring points the same as you, it should = out eventually.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

8. Default

Zero my point is that theres no skill to killing zombies anymore, its always rigged up in the humans favor.

I held off nearly the entire team with 2 couches and a p90 ffs.

If its rigged up that way the zombie should get more points for killing the human than the human massacre the fucking zombies.

Zmod is supposed to be about the zombie appocalipse not a fucking shooting gallery with humans playing as the zombie targets, If I wanted that I'd go play zombie panic source.