Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my formal introduction

1. Default

This guy is trouble!!

Hehe.

2. Default

Oh hey it's small penis dude! Welcome small penis dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i never thought you would put walter under the category of "male."

3. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    This guy is trouble!!

Hehe.
    Is that the ugly truth...
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

5. Default

First and formost...
    • Welcome to ibis Gaming...

Now just remember...

• No whining, complaining, camping, hacking or spamming threads and/or servers... Leave it for the losers

But do feel free to...

• Enjoy your stay, playing with good folks, the always Amusing Atomospehre we call home...

• Be sure to follow the rules, TOS, and Maynard's Law, you'll thank me later...

• Pick on Dead Eye Dennis about his age, it is easy to do being the oldest member of ibis Gaming to date...

• Tell Autumn (aka Chelsea, toasties, huggies and names we can't repeat) that you want to play Corky...

• Play intoxiated, medicated, or drug (by purpose or accident) and feel free to share, just don't share if you playing in the buff...

And...

• Mention good things about me and ibis Gaming, to boost our egos...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

6. Default

now, if you tell her you want to play corky, you'd better be serious. she'll put it up and you'll have to play it. it's a good map tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?