Thread: How to move afk people to spectate

1. Default How to move afk people to spectate

Hey guys I was wondering how I move people that are AFK to the spectate team so I don't ruin their score or anything. Thanks!

2. Default

ma_spec <player name, partial player name, steam id or user id>
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

It should be in the admin menu under player management... (i think) and should say ''Move Player to Spectate'' or something close to that then you press their name and their moved. Or the way Acolyte said. :P

4. Default

well i remember seeing it in player management before but it doesn't seem to be there anymore...hmmmm ok well i'll keep looking around for it

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pwnage View Post
    well i remember seeing it in player management before but it doesn't seem to be there anymore...hmmmm ok well i'll keep looking around for it

admin menu > 1 > 6 > # of player
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>